Sign in to follow this  
junkyour925

B* Tracker Spreadsheet obsolete-B* is dead

Nice, Unsurprisingly not listed on Transunion.com. If I am correct there is no benefit to adding extra services if you don't need bumping to happen immediately for TU. I'll stick with SmartCredit for the time being.

i am confused now about B*. I have been using the spreadsheet and my TU inq are at 54. I have a dispute come back today with TU so I decided to take a look at my inquiries. When I put them all in the counter it shows I have 53. When I just go through and count them all I come up with 75. If things started B* at 56, then if you actually count them all shouldn't you always be at or below 56?

TU is not removing old softs anymore.

You have to manually count 56 from the date of hard inquiries.

so then its not FIFO, its just 1 hard then 56 softs later and that hard is gone?

It is FIFO, softs & hards.

Oh I see what you're saying, the softs don't leave.

Hards are FIFO.

Pretend the softs left.

I am confused. I was under the impression that you could only B* on TU with SCP and TUP. However last night I had 3 inquiries and after I just pulled MPM I only have 1. I knew I was close to B* so I have been paying attention. This morning I pulled SCP, MPM, and CK.

So this B* stuff is done on a monthly basis. And only by certian CRA with certian soft pullers , in a certian amount of time? ............. HELP in laymans terms ...Please

All if the files that were attached to posts have been unlinkded, so if someone else has this, send it to admin@creditboards.com and I'll upload it again.

We are looking for them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

perhaps it was Breeze who got it? when Ubercat said thanks, I assumed he had received it. Can someone send me the latest version, pls? thanks Liz

Bob, thanks but I already tried that one. I have tried to change the date at the top, changed the state easily, but the actual bump dates will roll down but will not be edited so that they coordinate with the start date onto the 10th of the month. I thought that there was probably one that was dated currently vs. two years ago much like your chart for days of C*. I tried to follow the directions but it keeps rebounding to the original date. does anyone have a format that is current to 2014? otherwise I will do it by hand. It keeps going back after each change and going back to the original for me.

I was using the version 3 of the original dated july 2012... was trying to get a start date of 9/10 as suggested or 9/20 which is the day after C* for ny...

It is quite a system and wonderful but not easily manipulated for me. Thanks Bob, I did try it many times but this is not my strength. However, I can autocad a labyrinth for you...

This spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a long, long time.

Maybe you want to update it for everyone. ;)

Well, I did a lazy update and simply changed the TU column heading to TU+ and then changed the TU/56 counter to include the TU+ total count so at least the total SC & TU+ pulls read correctly. But the tricky running count in the TU/56 column is evading my skill set at the moment. :(

Persistence pays off... simply change the end of all formulas in column H (starting at row 15 and below) from this ADDRESS(ROW(), 10)))) +$C$6) to ADDRESS(ROW(), 12)))) +$C$6)

Just change the 10 to a 12.

Thanks for the Excel challenge.