Sign in to follow this  
junkyour925

B* Tracker Spreadsheet obsolete-B* is dead

Oh, now I see it.

Getting a spreadsheet approved definitely deserves promotion.

I'll ask mom about your graduation. :D

Nice job, BIG IX.

MPM column formats as time, but the running totals are correct.

Thanks all!

To use just put a "y" (or any character you like) in the spreadsheet to track each day's pulls under the appropriate CMS column and the spreadsheet will tally at the top (rows 3 and 4)

The Title columns (AMEX, USAA, etc) are hyperlinks to the CMS website, for your convenience just click on them to go to that CMS's website and login and do your daily duty. Come back to the spreadsheet and mark it done with a "y". For EIDT I put in the time of day instead of a "y" so I know when to pull the next time (at least 24hrs + 2 minutes)

You can now track what you have done (progress) and know what is left to do. You can also project ahead to see if you'll have enough softs in before the next C* date by marking with "y"'s in the future days (rows) before you've actually done them and see what the tally is.

The dates in RED are projected C* date ranges. Get your soft counts up to where they need to be before the next one.

The current date is automatically highlighted/BOLDED.

To change the beginning date just change the first date (Cell A5), the rest auto calculate from there (i.e. cells below A5 are formulas so do not change them).

Row 3 is a running total of all your pulls.

Row 4 totals are just for the current C* window. Currently set for June-July 2012. To adjust just change the formula in B4, C4, D4, E4 to span the next set of C* dates.

Edited by junkyour925

For EIDT I put in the time of day instead of a "y" so I know when to pull the next time (at least 24hrs + 2 minutes)

:good:

Forgive me, but what is a bump influence?

Thus the Illuminati Bump Influence are described as evil villains and mysterious, diabolic conspirators or they are portrayed as enlightened humans seeking to protect the world from evil. :blush2::grin:
Edited by Bad Debt King

Thus the Illuminati Bump Influence are described as evil villains and mysterious, diabolic conspirators or they are portrayed as enlightened humans seeking to protect the world from evil inquiries. :blush2::grin:

...keeping "The Man" and the "system" in his place...where he belongs :grin:

Edited by junkyour925

Updated today.

Y'all want this sticky, or are you happy just bookmaking it?

Updated today.

Y'all want this sticky, or are you happy just bookmaking it?

I think it should be stickied, mom. :D

Thanks Breeze

The new version is way easier to use. Just pump in a couple of personal parameters and all the rest computes for you automatically. Child's play.

This version also has Bob's C* Calendar built inside and everything is computed off of it. You can even update the calendar as time passes and designate your state's C* date so its customizable to you.

C* windows and your C* date are automatically shown in the timetable via text formatting in color so you can see when the axe is about to drop. Will you make it time? Now you can tell!

Thanks Bob. I was bored waiting for my inquires to B* so I figured I'd put my Excel skills to good use...check out some of those cell formulas. Nasty! Even I can't figure them out after writing them...lol

All the blue underlined hyperlinks in the spreadsheet work too. They are everywhere...click on them. How convenient is that?!

Edited by junkyour925