Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

*BETA* Automatic INQ Counter for EQ and TU

The last post in this topic was posted 2059 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I'm having a hard time formatting for TU as I'm unable to backdoor a report. The only info which I can copy and paste is from Equifax Complete.

I've tried doing the re-spacing thing a number of times and no luck.

Initially I was using Firefox and then switched to Chrome but still no go.

I should still be able to use the info from EQ Complete to copy and paste correct?

I'm guessing that my formatting is wrong but I'm unsure of how I should correct it.

Any ideas..?

is the *BETA* Automatic INQ Counter Website down? all of the sudden it is not loading on my computer. :dntknw:

Edited by creditmmax

Tried the TU counter just a few secs ago and its not counting anything. It says I have zero PP inquiries despite them being on there. EQ counter is working just fine.

Ok my EQ B* shows 65 confirmed and 68 unconfirmed pulls. On credit expert, equifax consumer services, and truecredit/vertrue at the end it shows C* detected in red. Does this meana im about to be chopped or I have already been C*? Now that i'm about to the point to B* that would be discouraging :)

WARNING: Be careful here folks - IT APPEARS that the EQ Beta INQ Counter & TU Beta INQ Counter websites are now automatically forwarding to other websites & may have been hacked.

Sometimes it forwards to fake IE & FLASH update sites (potentially dangerous sites).

I have confirmed this on 2 computers using 3 different browsers around 10:19PM (PST) on 6/11/2013. Hopefully this gets resolved soon

Edited by creditmmax

Links were removed as they are no longer valid. If you would like the links replaced in the original post with something valid please first post them in this thread then use the report function on that past and in your message state you would like to have those added to the original post.

I echo that the EQ and TU b* counter links are not working. I tried a few minutes ago before reading this and was redirected. Eq -> mon**er jobs and TU --> some ad site, the kind you get if there's no existing website. I just closed the browser and didn't click on anything. Do you think the creator decided to remove it or close the website?

WARNING: Be careful here folks - IT APPEARS that the EQ Beta INQ Counter & TU Beta INQ Counter websites are now automatically forwarding to other websites & may have been hacked.

Sometimes it forwards to fake IE & FLASH update sites (potentially dangerous sites).

I have confirmed this on 2 computers using 3 different browsers around 10:19PM (PST) on 6/11/2013. Hopefully this gets resolved soon

Yup I havent been able to get the links to work either...it automatically forwards to another BS page

Woke up this morning, ate my wheaties, and decided to throw this together. It only took a couple hours so there may be some hiccups along the way. Consider these counters in perpetual beta testing (right now, more like alpha testing). Shout out to spigot for the design (it's a direct ripoff).

EQ - http://bit.ly/MnViVS

TU - http://bit.ly/KodJME

Here's what's new:

EQ - Counting is now performed by a whitelist. Currently, only the 4 known daily EQ pullers are on this list. I also added Fair Issac, but only the first entry is counted (that's how it is on my report, I may have to remove this later if it's different for others). I will update it over the next few days to be slightly more aggressive. This whitelist needs to be continuously updated by the community. Please post INQs that you have confirmed to be counting but are being skipped by the counter. The goal here is not necessarily to be 100% accurate, but rather to do 90% of the leg work and be a lowest common denominator of sorts.

Please copy and paste directly from the EQ website. Proper formatting looks like this:

CREDITEXPERT 1-866-673-0140 	06/11/12, 06/10/12, 06/09/12, 06/08/12
EQUIFAX CONSUMER SERVICES  	06/11/12, 06/10/12, 06/09/12, 06/08/12

TU - Well for one, it exists. It will count all PP softs, and has duplicate checking built in. For example, it will automatically discard duplicate softs for a single creditor. This is typical with Credit Karma where it will show multiple softs with the same date. Additionally, it has rule based checking for duplicates that appear under slightly different names all on the same date (i.e. TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE vs. TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE I). Just like with EQ, these rules must be updated by the community. If you see duplicates in your report that aren't being caught, report them in this thread.

Please copy and paste directly from the TU website. Proper formatting looks like this:

CONSUMERINFO via CONSUMER INFO.COM
18500 VON KARMEN A 
IRVINE, CA  92612
Phone number not available
Requested On: 06/11/2012, 06/10/2012
Permissible Purpose: CONSUMER REQUEST

XXX via KARMA/TRANSUNION INTERAC
100 CROSS STREET 
SAN LUIS OBISP, CA  93401
(805) 782-8282
Requested On: 06/11/2012, 06/11/2012, 06/11/2012, 06/11/2012, 06/10/2012
Permissible Purpose: CONSUMER REQUEST

To Do:

- Add functionality to show softs that weren't counted. I did this in a few hours, so gimme a break. tongue.gif I plan to mimic spigot again to keep things consistent.

- Automatic removal of FC names. I'm still mulling this over, as it could end up providing unintentional confirmation to unwitting parties, causing it to spread. One of those unintended consequences issues. Will probably end up scrapping that idea.

Comments, questions, concerns...I'm all ears. biggrin.gif

If you can send me the code I can host it on my website forever :)

XXXXX.Payusforward.com

You can even choose what you want the subdomain to be

PM me if youre interested

Guys chill out it's still up. About to jump on a flight but I'll fix it this weekend.

The free domain expired. Guess you have to re-confirm it annually. I figured as long as there was traffic they would keep it active.

Anyway, it is NOT hacked nor is it compromised in any way. I did not decide to take it down or do anything nefarious. Merely a lapsing DNS record.

;)

Guys chill out it's still up. About to jump on a flight but I'll fix it this weekend. The free domain expired. Guess you have to re-confirm it annually. I figured as long as there was traffic they would keep it active. Anyway, it is NOT hacked nor is it compromised in any way. I did not decide to take it down or do anything nefarious. Merely a lapsing DNS record. ;)

Whew!!! I thought it was over...LOL!!

Okay....chilled out now :good:.

BTW.....Thankies!!! :yahoo:

:clapping:

Will be back up as soon as I finish programming the PRISM back door.

Nice!!! Thanks ctb89 Lol! :grin:hilarious_nsa_prism_tee-r3365d83af414450

Edited by creditmmax

The last post in this topic was posted 2059 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.