Sign in to follow this  
ctb89

*BETA* Automatic INQ Counter for EQ and TU

Counters back up again. Let me know if anything needs to be changed/added/whatever.

Awesome..

I've come up with a EQ & TU counters myself and posted a thread on it: http://66.84.9.250/~picololo/cThis/ ...maybe we can combine the efforts?

Fine with me. I am not very active here these days, so not a bad idea to have redundancy since they have a habit of going down. Not sure what you had in mind.

*EDIT* After testing yours out, looks like TU is broken? Using your sample data shows 45 softs?

LOL. I was using a predefined list fot the TU so it ignored whateveer you put in the box. That has been removed so now it will calculate what you put in the box.

Edited by Ybme

Hey guys - I'm still trying to get the grasp of this thread, but I've pulled my report from Equifax and cut & pasted the softs on the program.

Out of all this:

AR-BEST BUY / CBNA 11/28/14 AR-CAPITAL ONE NTL ASSOC 12/17/14 AR-CCB/BML 07/22/14 AR-CCB/PPC 09/23/14 PRM-CITI CARDS CBNA 09/02/14, 02/13/14, 01/09/14 EQUIFAX 01/01/15 EQUIFAX 12/30/14 EQUIFAX 12/30/14 EQUIFAX 12/27/14, 12/25/14 EQUIFAX INFO SVCS. 01/02/15 Equifax Consumer Services 01/01/15 ND-Equifax Consumer Services 01/03/15 ND-Equifax Consumer Services 01/02/15 ND-Equifax Consumer Services 01/01/15 ND-Equifax Consumer Services 01/01/15 FAIR ISAAC 12/24/14 FAIR ISAAC 12/24/14 ND-FAIR ISAAC 12/24/14 AR-MACYS/DSNB 11/28/14 PRM-FINANCE MARYLAND LLC 06/23/14 EMPL-MICROBILT CORPORATION ::5503826611 08/05/13 AR-NAVY FCU 10/28/14 AR-ONEMAIN FINANCIAL 08/05/14 PRM-ONEMAIN FINANCIAL 12/10/14 PRM-PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE 10/03/14, 05/02/14, 01/24/14 ND-THE HERTZ CORPORATION 11/16/13 AR-THE HOME DEPOT - CITI NA 11/28/14 PRM ONL-WYNDHAM VACATION OWNERSHIP

09/26/14

But out of those, only 4 count :(

What other ways can I get a soft? I've got 4 HD's I want to B*

So far, I've just been pulling a report from the Equifax's site once a day.

actually, only one of those counts.

and based on that list I would guess one or more of your hards are stickies.

start on page 1.

ugh, yep - you're right :(

I did - and will have to keep going through all 10 pages until I get it... I didn't see a list of monitoring sites that would pull from EQ. So far, I've just signed up for MPM, USAA's CCMP, and myFICO(which only counts that initial pull, from what I understand)

I really appreciate your response shifter, but I'm afraid your point is going over my head.

I'm at page one and I see one of the posts mention TrueCredit... which is TU - would they also pull EQ? (even though I'm not requesting my scores from all 3 CRA's ?)

Another post mentions adding Truelink and Consumerinfo.com to the 'whitelist' - I went to the consumerinfo.com site and it seems they pull EX... how would that go into pulling my EQ?

forgive my noobness

What am I doing wrong? I put my TU softs in the counter and it's telling me I have like 154. I have tried deleting some of the verbiage and it still tells me I have over 100...someone please tell me what I am missing. Thanks