Sign in to follow this  
ctb89

*BETA* Automatic INQ Counter for EQ and TU

thanks for doing this. Helps out big time and takes away all the guess work.

No problem. My hope is that some people here will take it upon themselves to monitor this thread and accumulate data. I don't want this turning into a massive INQ counting thread like the Master B* thread. But rather a place to post observation, discuss theories or ideas and eventually incorporate confirmed knowledge into the counters.

As a recent college grad, I have had some time on my hands these past few weeks. But I am starting work on the 25th and will be much less active. Good news is I plan on keeping these counters as current as possible with what little time I'll have. :D

Hi I am new to the board and love it. Thanks for this counter tool...its great!

I signed up for MPM via Keybank ($13/mo) and EIDT ($20/mo).

Would anyone know if this is redundant...do pulls from both count as one or two? I guess I'll find out soon enough once I backdoor EQ/TU and see how it appears and behaves.

Thanks!

Would anyone know if this is redundant...do pulls from both count as one or two? I guess I'll find out soon enough once I backdoor EQ/TU and see how it appears and behaves.

Thanks!

Unfortunately yes this is redundant as they will overwrite each other (same with USAA CCMP and CCT).

Update: Added functionality to show uncounted inquiries.

Thanks!

Unfortunately yes this is redundant as they will overwrite each other (same with USAA CCMP and CCT).

ok thanks...

I signed up for EIDT the other day and I am almost certain it was for $20/mo now the $ignup on the site says $13/mo. Am I losing it?! I will have to call them to verify. Also I thought it was a triple puller and all I see is Experian. I'll call them to fix.

Thanks again

No b* today so either andera or intersections did not count for me today. Will know tomorrow if its one or both

Bet it's Andera!

You called it. I have confirmed that Andera did not count this round, wish I could remember what source Andera did in the past. The confusion lied in the fact that I now have 3 Intersections, but the first one does not count. It is several months old and has withstood B* and C*, so I had a feeling that it would stick. Just weird because on EQ it is on the same line as the ones that are counting.

Good to know. I haven't seen anybody recently who has had Andera count so I'm keeping it on the blacklist. If we can get some more Intersections confirmations, I may move it...white it seems like it's still a YMMV source.

Both intersections and andera did not count for me.

Well nvm then. I'll keep it on the greylist.

Can you please post your softs?

Can you please post your softs?

Yes, please do. But please only post the relevance inquiries...I don't want this turning into a counting thread. ;)

Sure -

ANDERA 06/10/12, 06/08/12

INTERSECTIONS 06/12/12

LMAO I wanted to see all your softs!

Sure -

ANDERA 06/10/12, 06/08/12

INTERSECTIONS 06/12/12

LMAO I wanted to see all your softs!

Ha whoops I told him to just post the relevant softs. blush.gif

@sb - muss is the pro at figuring out what counts and doesn't count...go ahead and post all your softs. Thanks! ;)

I agree with you. If you can please post all your softs over in the master thread. Would be nice to keep this thread only for improving the counter. Or just PM me the softs if you'd like

I agree with you. If you can please post all your softs over in the master thread. Would be nice to keep this thread only for improving the counter. Or just PM me the softs if you'd like

Great minds... ;)

XL, can you start a new

The Master Equifax Soft Inquiries That Count Thread

And post your white-list in it?

Seems like we're getting more and more questions about counting.

Update: Added basic C* detection on the EQ counter.

How do you detect C*? Something in the softs?

Magic...

...and the pattern of dates. :P

I should have another data set to add pretty soon. I am at 63 softs on EQ per the tool this morning (10 hards). Pulling USAA, AMEX, and EQC...also pulling credit karma and EX but will be dropping EX soon as it seems it is redundant with AMEX. Thinking I should see bumps early next week if everything goes well.

Just to clarify, the C* detector will not predict C*. It merely detects it after it has happened. And it won't detect it the first time either because that would yield lots of false positives. So it's really a historical detector for those who have been pulling for some time.

The best C* detector is your soft count. If that plummets, you've been chopped.