Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

These Hideous Branded Credit Cards Will Make Your Eyes Hurt (And Your Wallet Wince)

Some of the cards, such as the Roberto Cavalli and Citibank Elle, can be passed off as high end cards to people who don't know any better. It's the cards like the Street Fighter, World of Warcraft, FarmVille, Twilight and Kardashian Kard that I would be embarrassed to pull out at the register. The latter screams juvenile.

Ok, my secret wish is for a Gumby or Tweety Bird Credit Card. Hey, I can't explain it. I've always liked the T shirts, mugs, etc.

I still think Kim is one hot piece of woman. I would never be able to bring myself to use the card, but I'd probably pull it out of my wallet every once in a while for a peek.

I still think Kim is one hot piece of woman. I would never be able to bring myself to use the card, but I'd probably pull it out of my wallet every once in a while for a peek.

Mrs. Emma Peel from the Avengers.

Hot Hot Hot!

Man I am

Old Old Old.

Hot Hot Hot!

Man I am

Old Old Old.

Look... I walked out of that movie 25 minutes into it as I found it horrible..... but they need a Jessica Biel/Natasha Romanov card. Not even so much her, but Loki are the reasons I stayed past RDJ's performance. I did not like this film, AT ALL.

Jessica Biel may in fact have the first level of hotmess that is illegal. It may have finally happened.

And no, I did not look at the credit.s.its just that she was smoking hot in The A-Team (2010) and it looks like she tripled that for this movie. All i can say is.. WOW. For 25 minutes of a 2 hrs 32 minutes runtime movie.. Only movies like The Godfather can pull off that length. This film sucked. Go see it if you like CG, narcissists, bad humor, and superheroes, along with OBVIOUS script from EVERYONE but Loki. I dont. I have more but im not re-ruining my weekend by bringing it up. Im done with that film. Forever.

Now, about that card..

Hot Hot Hot!

Man I am

Old Old Old.

tumblr_llazemVTUZ1qby7rxo1_400.jpg

The title 'Mrs.' is hardly ever used these days, not to make you feel even older (see my siggy)

But she WAS hot indeed...

Eh, the writer seems uptight. Some of those cards aren't as bad as you would think by the title.

I'm not a Kardashian fan personally, but the uh... card is visually appealing.

Angry Birds is a major hit and even I would enjoy getting that card.

World of Warcraft is a huge industry in itself... I think it had up to 12M players at its peak. Say what you want about gamers, but that's a very large population of people that spend a lot of money on software, hardware, conventions, etc.

Likewise with the Twilight card... massive following there so great marketing potential.

Manchester United is the most popular team in the most popular sport in the world - the card design isn't the best but it's not hideous either.

The other cards are bland imo but I'm guessing would appeal to some people.

The only one I would be embarrassed about would be the HURT911 card... but if it has a nice fat settlement check funding it, who cares.