Sign in to follow this  
disnugaswagg

Point increase on EX Biz

Thanks for all of the help guys. I am happy to report that my EX score has increased. I was shocked! Yesterday, my score was a 12 and today its a 59! Wow, I wonder what happened?

Just FYI ..I have a 96 currently on Experian Business...When I paid off my AMAZON account it removed the tradeline dropped my points to 94....I used AMAZON again left a small balance on points increased back to 96.. I guess they want you to carry a balance....:(

Experian tends to act more like a personal scoring system since it adjusts for balances, credit limits, inquiries and so on. Unlike DNB wher eit takes awhile for it adjust and its really effecte dby those things mentioned. In fact it usually take sthem months to get a decent update to date score. Companies that stop paying there bills usually see a slow decrease of ther paydex over 3 or 4 months.

Oh okay thanks for the information guys. EX does seem to be similar to personal because they are very, very sensitive to inquires. But I was told that the scores are not the real one. Is this to be true or myth?

Pretty much true.. Most companies just pull the credit info and use there own system to score you.. The score is really for you and other companies just looking at your reports for what ever reason.