Sign in to follow this  
nosup4u

No Paydex

Am I missing where to find my paydex I have 8 tradeline reporting and no paydex and its been that way for a couple of months any ideas or suggestions

Am I missing where to find my paydex I have 8 tradeline reporting and no paydex and its been that way for a couple of months any ideas or suggestions

Whom are your eight (8) tradelines?

How long ago did you order and when did you start?

I assume all 8 are on D&B?

If I remember correctly you need to have trades reporting for 3 straight months before a paydex is generated.. Although I have seen some getting it quicker but that could have to do with them buying a product also.

Wright Express (WEX) are supposed to be big on reporting to D&B if I recall correctly. So Is Grainger as well. What type of Business are you in?

Been in business since 02/11 Real Estate

can't remember who I ordered from to report

All the starter companies for office supplies

Uline Reliable

Sprint for phone and now ATT business and cells

couple of other here and there but still no paydex

I'm pretty sure it takes about three months, it doesn't matter how many trades you have reporting. Three months and atleast two or three trades for those three months.

Yes, that is correct. I was also told that it will take around three month to show. They want to see a few months of activity before they will grant the Paydex number. I have had my paydex for about 3 months now. Would anyone know the best way to increase the Paydex over 80?

Yes, that is correct. I was also told that it will take around three month to show. They want to see a few months of activity before they will grant the Paydex number. I have had my paydex for about 3 months now. Would anyone know the best way to increase the Paydex over 80?

Paying early.. But even doing so most creditors don't report as paid early just paid within terms so it can be a little hard to get done but is possible.

And in all honesty hold onto your money till the bill is due. The paydex is really for your info to gauge what your credit is like. Creditors pull the info and create there own scores. Paying on time is just fine considering most businesses don't even pay on time.

Edited by Brndnh721