Finally Got An Answer for Cap1/HSBC RZMC CLI!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 3259 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I logged into my account to check the balance of my Cap1/HSBC RZMC Platinum. I noticed they increased CL to $10K. At least I got some good news after all those unlucky things.

HSBCRZMCCLI.jpg

I logged into my account to check the balance of my Cap1/HSBC RZMC Platinum. I noticed they increased CL to $10K. At least I got some good news after all those unlucky things.

HSBCRZMCCLI.jpg

:clapping:

Ill be paying to $50 like foe then pulling trigger tomorrow. Im curious to see what they say. Tgey are handing them out, for sure! :good:

BBRZ $100club Gold here. No CLI of any kind.. though I didnt pul trigger post-HSBC.

:clapping: Congrats Ron! Maybe ill be receiving one too! Maybe! :yahoo:

Congrats!!!!!

So is this one of the best cards to get if your going to go the cap 1 route? I know capital one hands out decent limits to peopel with excellent c redit. But I did not realize they would go this high with co-branded cards.

Edited by stroked89coupe

Congrats! I will be trying for a CLI in a week or two (I think you have to wait 6 mos between requests, right?). I also have the Plat card, current limit is $8000.

You might get HP on your TU. You won't get instant decision for CLI. You have to wait two days for the decision. Yes, you need to wait at least 6 months to qualify for any CLI. They used to give me $1500 CLI . Now they only gave me $1K instead .

Ron.

I will have to decide if 1k - 1500 is worth a hard pull. I only have one INQ on TU as of now...

You might not get any HP at all. I got HP last month because six month wasn't up.

badge-excellent-m.png

Ron.

Edited by Ron1

That's exciting news.

My Saks and Orchard Bank cards are all reporting as Cap1 now.

HSBC was stingy with me, giving me only 10-20% of the limit that other banks would give me.

I might have to put some activity on those cards before I CLI request, though...

Congrats!

WOW!!!!!! that's awesome Ron!!!!! Congrats...after the rough time you've had lately, it's about time something went your way. I got a pre-approval for this card last week and have been trying to decide whether or not it was worth it.

Naybe you can help me decide???

1. How long have you had the car and what was your initial limit??

2. Since this is Cap1, I'm assuming they'll pull all 3 CRA's??

3. CLI every 6 months?? Pretty decent??

So..if you had the chance to go back to when you got this card, would you do it all over again????

I do shop at Best Buy and am actually in the market for a new 60" TV...hmmmmmm.......:good:

The pre-approval does have the "opt out" info on the bottom so I'm assuming it IS an actual pre-approval and not just an ITA???

Any insights and your thoughts would be appreciated bud....and congrats again on the CLI!!!!!!

:clapping::yahoo::clapping:

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks!!! :lol:

1. I have had the card since 2009 and the initial CL was $6000.

2. No, not yet. It is still fully Cap1 yet. It is still rub by HSBC people.

3. 6 month CLI rule is still working.

Pre-approval doesn't mean you will get high CL. It depends on your credit history. They have to hard pull your credit report. THey used to pull EQ when they were HSBC. What is your credit utilization?

By the way, what type of BB RZMC did they offer? I heard they don't offer new application for BB RZMC Platinum any more.

badge-excellent-m.png

Ron.

Jeff,

Thanks!!! :lol:

1. I have had the card since 2009 and the initial CL was $6000.

2. No, not yet. It is still fully Cap1 yet. It is still rub by HSBC people.

3. 6 month CLI rule is still working.

Pre-approval doesn't mean you will get high CL. It depends on your credit history. They have to hard pull your credit report. THey used to pull EQ when they were HSBC. What is your credit utilization?

By the way, what type of BB RZMC did they offer? I heard they don't offer new application for BB RZMC Platinum any more.

badge-excellent-m.png

Ron.

Thanks for the info Ron...my uti right now is around 28%...my EQ FICO is 674 and I have 11 INQ's (7 are mortgage)....

It looks like it's just the regular BBRZ MC not the Platinum one...I wasn't expecting a HUGE CL, but didn't want to end up with a low crappy $300 or $500 limit one...I have several 5 digit CL's that would hopefully help influence a decent starting limit...

Whatcha think???

:D

Jeff,

You might get approved for RZMC Gold with your score. Your utilization is high. You might get $500 to $800 CL. (w/without AF?) A couple of years, they approved a RZMC Gold with $59. I had similar score. I had a high utilization. Two years ago, I paid it off all my cc. debts. They approved for $6K with 778 EQ. I had 2 INQs when I applied. I think they use the score to approve the type of the card you will be getting. Do you have any negative on any credit report?

badge-excellent-m.png

Ron.

Jeff,

You might get approved for RZMC Gold with your score. Your utilization is high. You might get $500 to $800 CL. (w/without AF?) A couple of years, they approved a RZMC Gold with $59. I had similar score. I had a high utilization. Two years ago, I paid it off all my cc. debts. They approved for $6K with 778 EQ. I had 2 INQs when I applied. I think they use the score to approve the type of the card you will be getting. Do you have any negative on any credit report?

badge-excellent-m.png

Ron.

Only neg is 1 30 day late on a car loan from jan 2010 that was paid off last year.....I'm getting ready to pay down some debt to get my uti around 10%..I believe my EQ FICO will be around 700 once that happens...any idea if that would help with the initial limit???

I really don't want another toy card to take up space in my sock drawer.....:blink:

Thanks for the info!!!!!!

Edited by jeff1964

Jeff,

HSBC is not generous to give out hugh CL. You might get higher CL if your score get above 700. Those 11 INQS really kills your score. IMO, you might get a TOY limit under $1K.

badge-excellent-m.png

Ron.

That's exciting news.

My Saks and Orchard Bank cards are all reporting as Cap1 now.

HSBC was stingy with me, giving me only 10-20% of the limit that other banks would give me.

I might have to put some activity on those cards before I CLI request, though...

Congrats!

Orchard is not reporting as cap1. my BBRZ & HSBC backed Discover is reporting as cap1 now.

The last post in this topic was posted 3259 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.