The last post in this topic was posted 3260 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

When I was newbie, used it a lot because it was my only card. However, I rarely use the card now. In fact last time I used it was 4 months ago because they wont report if you have no balance and I had a higher limit that I wanted reported. I guess I will buy a chocolate today and wait for it to report a balance so the CRs show my new CL. :D

They are good for CLI every 6 months.

I've had it since 3/1/2010 and yes its gold. I hit the love button and the scores are on my profile.

Edited by foeplay

thats awesome there is definitely hope out there... i had a 100 credit line and last year spoke to a very nice credit analyst lady and my credit was soo much improved she actually bumped me up to 2500. thats where it continues to sit but very happy about that!

Sweet!!! Thanks Foe I just went and pulled the trigger:

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $1,100.00. You may use your new line immediately.

Was previously $500 then $800. I had 50% utilization on that card just now when I made the request.

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $1,100.00. You may use your new line immediately.

Was previously $500 then $800. I had 50% utilization on that card just now when I made the request.

This is awesome!!!!!!

This week, (Wednesday or Thursday perhaps?) ;) I will pay the card to 50% Util, then when that reflects on my balance (the next day) I will pull the trigger! :) (My scores are higher but its possible derogs. Though it turned 6 months old.......)

:clapping:

They seem to do CLIs in increments of $300 unless you were approved for the prime version when you apped. <_<

Edited by foeplay

:clapping:

They seem to do CLIs in increments of $300 unless you were approved for the prime version when you apped. dry.gif

IMHO.. The key is to get that first one. They denied denied denied, with the consistency. Last year and all.

Ive been grounded with the $100 limit since 10/10. :)

Ill give it a shot on my birthday. :blush2:

In other news: i got Auto-CLI'd by the previous underwrited of this card.. HSBC - on another HSBC (Household Bank) card. March 2011. No pattern there either. :ph34r:

soft pull

Which one did they soft? I got a CLI a couple months back and never saw a soft on my reports. Maybe I can try hitting the button again. :dntknw:

I'm not sure if they soft or use the latest account review pull they have to make their decision. I know it wasn't EX for sure since I backdoored them a little while ago and saw nothing from HSBC or Cap 1.

soft pull

Which one did they soft? I got a CLI a couple months back and never saw a soft on my reports. Maybe I can try hitting the button again. :dntknw:

I'm not sure if they soft or use the latest account review pull they have to make their decision. I know it wasn't EX for sure since I backdoored them a little while ago and saw nothing from HSBC or Cap 1.

From my previous experience my requests were always soft pulls on Equifax. YMMV

no love button for me. I used to run close to 15k a year through the card . But i got tired of the 750 CL and the payment holds when you paid more than 500 within a certain amount of time. This thread just reminded me i need to call them and close the card. there is an AF on the card that i have had them wave every year but this last year it has seen no usage so i dont expect them to wave the fee this time in october.

Edited by Woolfman

at least you have a cli luv button..my bbrz card and my sears card that are both hsbc now Cap 1 dont even give me the option for a cli luv button :(

I called the 702 area code customer service and bingo increase of $300 to $1800.00 total. yahoo.gif I have had the card for year and never saw a luv button.

The last post in this topic was posted 3260 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.