Sign in to follow this  
Dirty

Will NFCU repo my van if defaulting on credit cards and unsecrured loan?

its called a firestone credit card.............anyway its called self gradification. I learned how to bump off inquiries and had every single credit card available. When I was bored i would go purchase something. Then the next day came I would purchase something again...

I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but you've turned your entire life into a classroom to teach yourself financial literacy... through the school of hard knocks. Spend some time trying to learn the lessons - best advice anyone here could possibly give you.

He obviously doesn't care ******* like him are why we pay higher interest rates since dead beats dont pay their bills

@ edens04!!!!! You sent me a pm and called me a looser. When a person does ignorant stuff like that they lose credability. You must understand every situation is different and you have no clue.......Next time come across with a soft aproach to get your point across. ( you will learn this in time when you grow up) Anyway, these boards are awesome especially when you don't take advantage of the system. I acknowledge what I have done and I will pay the price. I am sure my credit will be so bad I won't be able to rent a movie. BTW I am in construction and if 1 person goes bad and doesn't pay you, it does have a ripple effect. No excuses here but I held on as long as I could. PS My 6 year old son loves me and he doesn't think Im a looser. My 4 step kids that cal me dad for the last twenty years don't either...Hee Hee

Wow - I would think someone in your shoes would have some type of remorse to the situation. However, I think you are like one of the previous posters stated taking advantage of the system which most on here are trying to prevent. It is hard to believe a person who is worried about losing their vehicle is more interested in purchasing wheels for a vehicle they may lose. I agree that if possible that the money should be put towards trying to catch up instead of rims - lol. I don't think you have learned or are trying to learn anything from this experience. I personally don't think you should write off your credit like this. I see tooooo many people here who are fighting hard to get their credit in check and this post seems to be the complete opposite. But I do respect your honesty - wow.

:rofl:

Cashnocredit is absolutely right and was very articulate and polite in his posts. OP has been incredibly irresponsible and will now pay the consequences. If construction is volatile, then why not have a rainy day fund instead of spending beyond your means? I think people want to see you take more responsibility for your actions. In an earlier post, you actually blame NFCU? I couldn't believe when I read that. You admit to what you did, but don't seem to think you need to change. You have a problem. You should absolutely stay away from credit. You don't let kids who can't swim play by the pool.

Also, it sounds like you already got into trouble once, and then continued the same pattern of behavior. I wish your situation was different so that I could be sympathetic and offer you advice, but you are why CRAs exist.

But I do respect your honesty

I would agree except that his honesty combined with the complete lack of remorse or desire to change borders on the sociopathic. Not trying to be rude here...I just really think you need help because your behavior must be a symptom of a deeper issue.

Cashnocredit is absolutely right and was very articulate and polite in his posts. OP has been incredibly irresponsible and will now pay the consequences. If construction is volatile, then why not have a rainy day fund instead of spending beyond your means? I think people want to see you take more responsibility for your actions. In an earlier post, you actually blame NFCU? I couldn't believe when I read that. You admit to what you did, but don't seem to think you need to change. You have a problem. You should absolutely stay away from credit. You don't let kids who can't swim play by the pool.

Also, it sounds like you already got into trouble once, and then continued the same pattern of behavior. I wish your situation was different so that I could be sympathetic and offer you advice, but you are why CRAs exist.

LOL BS...... BUMP influnece......insane letters........ it wasn't me...... dont dispute online........ nfcu is the best.... etc....Don't you think if someone has an addicting personality this place could destroy a person. Think about it..... I can and will rebuild every single person in my family and friends credit thanks to these boards...... I get paid now a days for doing such task....... it's easy thanks to these boards....hee hee.... i will probably quit my day job... lexington law firm has nothing on me.....

LOL BS...... BUMP influnece......insane letters........ it wasn't me...... dont dispute online........ nfcu is the best.... etc....Don't you think if someone has an addicting personality this place could destroy a person. Think about it..... I can and will rebuild every single person in my family and friends credit thanks to these boards...... I get paid now a days for doing such task....... it's easy thanks to these boards....hee hee.... i will probably quit my day job... lexington law firm has nothing on me.....

My relevancy meter is flat lining.

Y HELLO THAR, DOLLAR BILL

Your credit score is your financial lifeline. When that lifeline is broken or damaged, you are in trouble. Poor credit affects your ability to rent, purchase a home, buy a car, get telephone service, and even open a movie rental account. No creditor wants to go near someone with poor credit. How can they trust you will pay them their money if you haven't paid others? When you have driven your credit down, you need to bring it back up again. Fixing credit problems isn't easy, but it has to be done without delay. If you want to get your financial life back again, this article will help. Read how you can fix your credit problems and reestablish your life.

When you have driven your credit down, you need to bring it back up again.

It's the keeping it up part that seems to be lost on you.

did your 2009 BK include NFCU or did you find an alternative to BK?

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=415454

Damn..... Im sorry this site taught me so much. I did find an altenative offensively. Good homework hegemony......... Life is work. it doesnt include sitting on the pc all day trying to beat the system for years upon years. Or trying to make yourself the credit hero trying to push someones buttons.... You mad Brah? LOL

Damn..... Im sorry this site taught me so much. I did find an altenative offensively. Good homework hegemony......... Life is work. it doesnt include sitting on the pc all day trying to beat the system for years upon years. Or trying to make yourself the credit hero trying to push someones buttons.... You mad Brah? LOL

I am glad you found an alternative. hopefully this will all work out for you. have you talked to NFCU about the situation?

I am glad you found an alternative. hopefully this will all work out for you. have you talked to NFCU about the situation?

Wow.... You seem real cool.... after reading these boards for a few days I am not going to give up and give NFCU a call. i think I can come through again and pay my debts that I am responsible for. i get bored sometimes and its fun to mess around on these boards. Some people will believe anything and try to push you buttons... All in fun...peace

i get bored sometimes and its fun to mess around on these boards.

The whole thread, explained!

Wow.... You seem real cool.... after reading these boards for a few days I am not going to give up and give NFCU a call. i think I can come through again and pay my debts that I am responsible for. i get bored sometimes and its fun to mess around on these boards. Some people will believe anything and try to push you buttons... All in fun...peace

good. I am glad you can see the light to resolve your issues.

good. I am glad you can see the light to resolve your issues.

thanks man... no harm here.

Are you offended....lol ? i sure did get your attention for some reason... Everyone has dirt on them including you cash on credit!!!

" You need people like me... so you can point your freakn finger and say THATS THE BAD GUY. So... What that make you? GOOD? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get out of his way! Just Sayn......"

Nah, you don't offend me but I'm finding you increasingly entertaining. And sometimes, even when you lie, you tell the truth.

I went to the ATM this morning and it said “insufficient funds”.

I’m wondering is it them or me.

:lol: Good one.

I smell a mad lib!

i get bored sometimes and its fun to mess around with:

A) borrowed money

B) my credit

C) trannies

D) all of the above

I smell a mad lib!

i get bored sometimes and its fun to mess around with:

A) borrowed money

B) my credit

C) trannies

D) all of the above

ummm... lib? do you mean "ad lib" or are you suggesting something else?

My relevancy meter is flat lining.

Lol.

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly when it diverged from folks trying to help but it's been a while. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt until it becomes completely unsustainable. Been a hoot though.

http://creditboards....howtopic=415454

Fun to mess around on these boards? Guess what? Go find another place to mess around. All in fun.........your posts are now moderated too.

its called a firestone credit card.............anyway its called self gradification. I learned how to bump off inquiries and had every single credit card available. When I was bored i would go purchase something. Then the next day came I would purchase something again...

I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but you've turned your entire life into a classroom to teach yourself financial literacy... through the school of hard knocks. Spend some time trying to learn the lessons - best advice anyone here could possibly give you.

He obviously doesn't care ******* like him are why we pay higher interest rates since dead beats dont pay their bills

@ edens04!!!!! You sent me a pm and called me a looser. When a person does ignorant stuff like that they lose credability. You must understand every situation is different and you have no clue.......Next time come across with a soft aproach to get your point across. ( you will learn this in time when you grow up) Anyway, these boards are awesome especially when you don't take advantage of the system. I acknowledge what I have done and I will pay the price. I am sure my credit will be so bad I won't be able to rent a movie. BTW I am in construction and if 1 person goes bad and doesn't pay you, it does have a ripple effect. No excuses here but I held on as long as I could. PS My 6 year old son loves me and he doesn't think Im a looser. My 4 step kids that cal me dad for the last twenty years don't either...Hee Hee

Wow - I would think someone in your shoes would have some type of remorse to the situation. However, I think you are like one of the previous posters stated taking advantage of the system which most on here are trying to prevent. It is hard to believe a person who is worried about losing their vehicle is more interested in purchasing wheels for a vehicle they may lose. I agree that if possible that the money should be put towards trying to catch up instead of rims - lol. I don't think you have learned or are trying to learn anything from this experience. I personally don't think you should write off your credit like this. I see tooooo many people here who are fighting hard to get their credit in check and this post seems to be the complete opposite. But I do respect your honesty - wow.

I have to totally agree here. Being irresponsible will ALWAYS catch up, even if it takes awhile. Ive been through it and i can attest to that. The key is, once its put to bed, to not poke at it with sticks, and move on to getting to the point of better credit.

This means not only no rims on cars that may get repo'ed or are behind on payments :blink: but also putting the money from work like construction (or any work) to paying bills on time, as lates hurt your score more than anything.. And even if upside-down on a car as I now am and we are "stuck" with it, (its ok we use it more than most people use any vehicle and it sees triple-duty,) we make it work.

As to learning from examples: Please, let me be one.. I used to drive vehicles with no license, get them impounded if I ever got pulled over, get a ticket, go to Court, turn around and use my ID (not license) to title a new vehicle and then do it again. (And im not talking about what I did for license plates.) Did that for..a couple of years plus. Now, since I reached a milestone and I work in a Union (Ive been hired on already. I am thankful) and also a personal milestone of birthday, I dont do that **** anymore. I still need to get a Jax FLA lawyer for that last one (why oh why did I have to burn out my tires. I shouldnt have did that. Now its waiting for me so its up to me to build the money for proper defense and representation, I should be ok but now see the boat im in? I created a hole, by being irresponsible. Thats $2500 to an attorney. So after I put THAT to bed it will never reoccur.) In that year's time, my life has changed 180 degrees and now I dont drive to work. It is what I have to do. And look at the rewards it has brought.

I feel like most, if not all, of the people on this board have their own battles to fight. Maybe not suspended license, auto repo, but anything on a wide spectrum. We come here for help and I used to be a .. ok im not going there, but now I can share and give advice and I have learned from my experiences too.

And, surely, this is the polar opposite of "messing around on these boards."

Ill continue to browse through this thread, and that was a cool MJ pic but yeah, the impetus was on me to break the cycle of irresponsibility. Now I got a CLI three days ago for my birthday, a new Store CL, and my balances are at $0. Id say thats a great turnaround. And no car, nor rims. At least not yet. :good: