Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Smog check subprime merchant accepted my $100 subprime bill instead of a credit card!!!!

Had to get my smog check today for my car so I could renew the registration. Big sign at the smog check place: $1.00 surcharge for debit OR credit.

subprime merchants don't have a clue.

the fee for the smog check was $20. I gave the attendant a choice, here is my cash (a $100 bill) or here is my card but I am not paying the $1.

he took the $100!!!!!!!

wow. first time EVER a subprime merchant took the subprime cash instead of accepting a credit card properly.

Thank goodness, my county or my city does not require a smog check for my car. There are a couple of counties in my state that does require a smog check.

Thank goodness, my county or my city does not require a smog check for my car. There are a couple of counties in my state that does require a smog check.

it is only $20 (or less if you find a coupon). the air gets real bad here in the winter but I am not sure if the smog check really helps it from getting worse.

Had to get my smog check today for my car so I could renew the registration. Big sign at the smog check place: $1.00 surcharge for debit OR credit.

subprime merchants don't have a clue.

the fee for the smog check was $20. I gave the attendant a choice, here is my cash (a $100 bill) or here is my card but I am not paying the $1.

he took the $100!!!!!!!

wow. first time EVER a subprime merchant took the subprime cash instead of accepting a credit card properly.

Sorry, Happens to me regularly. Sub-$10 amounts; They will open up a safe from an office to make change for me. Its happened before.. even while another customer pays. Something about "policy."

Funny thing about that is that ive only signed one of my cards, and I still have the "Call to activate" stickers on two of them.

I dont know why, either.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    mic2smooth
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines