Sign in to follow this  
ctb89

The Master When Does My Daily Puller Reset Thread

This thread will collect the various reset times for when daily pullers will allow a new pull. All times are EST for consistency. Here is the list so far:

YAN7O.png

This list is basic so far but covers the major CMS. I will update it with more obscure pullers as people post their experiences. Anything left blank means I don't have any data so PLEASE PM ME.

Edited by ctb89

bkfzF.png

Update: Added TC (thanks taylormadein2009)

Still looking for C$ and CCT. Please PM me if you're using either of these.

Edited by ctb89

BwOL7.png

Update: So I realized that C$ and CCT are both provided by ConsumerInfo.com Inc which is the same as USAA (and I believe also an Experian subsidiary) so I went ahead and tentatively assumed a Midnight EST reset time.

Please post your experiences with other CMS or any requests that you have.

For those that take the expensive route myFICO is 24 hours from last purchase

I pull USAA in the morning around 6-630am PST before I go to work. I tried to run it again that night after midnight EST and it gave me the "2 pulls in one day" message and made me wait. So I am not sure if it totally resets that early, or maybe it is midnight local time zone?

I pull USAA in the morning around 6-630am PST before I go to work. I tried to run it again that night after midnight EST and it gave me the "2 pulls in one day" message and made me wait. So I am not sure if it totally resets that early, or maybe it is midnight local time zone?

Hmm that's strange. I'm on CST and it's definitely not local time. Try it again tonight and make sure you have an accurate time (i.e. cell phone) and wait until at least 12:01 EST (9:01 PST). I'm actually in Los Angeles right now and have been pulling with no problems.

Anyways, please report back with your findings. :)

I'll try it later tonight. When I tried it the other day it was 915ish pst (based on autoset time on iMac) so it was well into the 12est hr. but I will update here later tonight.

So its 951 PST and I am getting the following:

"Two Credit Reports in One Day?

According to our system, you've already refreshed your credit reports today. A credit report does not change much within a 24-hour period, please wait at least 24 hours between ordering your reports."

So its 951 PST and I am getting the following:

"Two Credit Reports in One Day?

According to our system, you've already refreshed your credit reports today. A credit report does not change much within a 24-hour period, please wait at least 24 hours between ordering your reports."

Very strange. If you're going to be awake, would you mind pulling on the hour to pin point exactly when it resets? Thanks!

I just tried again (1026) and still got the same message. I am heading to bed though now, I can try it on the hour at 11/12 sometime this weekend. Only stay up that late when I don't have to work the next day!

(will this get me BI in my title? :wave: )

It looks like USAA allows 1 pull up to midnight PST each day HOWEVER, the report it pulls for you is dated for the following day if the pull is after 10PM PST.

This is what is happening for me. I live in Northern Cali (PST):

USAAPulls.jpg

usaa doesn't reset till midnight pst.

This isn't true bc many people including myself pull before that.

It looks like USAA allows 1 pull up to midnight PST each day HOWEVER, the report it pulls for you is dated for the following day if the pull is after 10PM PST.

This is what is happening for me. I live in Northern Cali (PST):

That's very interesting. Nice job. Maybe I'll have to call a CSR and find out.

Vgirl17 got it.

USAA resets at midnight PT for me too (I am in MTZ) and any pulls after 10pm count the next day.

But the key thing to know is, ANYTHING you pull between midnight ET and midnight local time will count for the following day because EQ is on eastern time. If you want a soft today, you must pull before midnight ET.

The easiest way to avoid any confusion is to avoid pulling anything during the witching hours between midnight ET and midnight PT.

Vgirl17 got it.

I've asked her, assuming Vgirl17 is a "she", whether she wants to be a BIGG*

*BI Girl Grasshopper

Vgirl17 got it.

USAA resets at midnight PT for me too (I am in MTZ) and any pulls after 10pm count the next day.

But the key thing to know is, ANYTHING you pull between midnight ET and midnight local time will count for the following day because EQ is on eastern time. If you want a soft today, you must pull before midnight ET.

The easiest way to avoid any confusion is to avoid pulling anything during the witching hours between midnight ET and midnight PT.

So it looks like it resets at midnight EST for EST/CST and midnight PST for PST/MST. And then there is this weird twilight zone where some people are having trouble. I for one have been pulling between 9:00 and 9:30 PST for the past week (I'm in Los Angeles right now) which falls in that space, even though my listed address is CST. So this only affects some people (it seems those that are in the PST/MST bucket).

HxCWI.png

Update: Changed abbreviations to full names to make it easy for newbies. Added new info re: USAA and notes for USAA and MPM. Also added National City Identity Protect.

Perhaps it is YMMV, but EC does not reset for me at midnight, I haven't tested it, but it seems to be on a 24 hour clock.

Perhaps it is YMMV, but EC does not reset for me at midnight, I haven't tested it, but it seems to be on a 24 hour clock.

It's definitely not 24 hours for me. Please experiment a little and report back. :)

Meant to post earlier but I just pulled USAA 50 min ago at 9:04 PST.

Ok, so I pulled USAA and EC at approx 9pm EST for the 25th. It is now 1:05 AM and I attempted to pull USAA and received the following:

Two Credit Reports in One Day?

According to our system, you've already refreshed your credit reports today. A credit report does not change much within a 24-hour period, please wait at least 24 hours between ordering your reports.

Your current report can be viewed in your Report Center. Previous Credit Reports you've ordered can be found in your Report Archive - where they're stored for up to 90 days.

On my equifax attempt, I received an updated report for the 26th. So either I confused the two or I just had a fluke with EC at some point in time.