Moving in together

The last post in this topic was posted 3304 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a bad habit of moving to fast in the past. Here is the problem as I see it, with anyone.

Your all lovey dovey and things are great, big commitments are made before really knowing the other person. Then the other shoe drops (insert any fatal flaw here)and now your tangled up in someone you don't want to be with. Drama snow balls from here.

I wouldn't move in with anyone without knowing them a full rotation of the seasons, I wouldn't marry for at least 3.

Four months into that lease you don't want to find out he is still (whatever) with (whomever).

• Admin

I have had a bad habit of moving to fast in the past. Here is the problem as I see it, with anyone.

Your all lovey dovey and things are great, big commitments are made before really knowing the other person. Then the other shoe drops (insert any fatal flaw here)and now your tangled up in someone you don't want to be with. Drama snow balls from here.

I wouldn't move in with anyone without knowing them a full rotation of the seasons, I wouldn't marry for at least 3.

Four months into that lease you don't want to find out he is still (whatever) with (whomever).

This.

This.

I too agree with this.

I moved in with my DH 60 days after I met him. I was pregnant 30 days after that. We had our 1 year anniversary the month our daughter was born. 10 years later we decided to get married, and in February we had our 2 year wedding anniversary.

None of this would be possible without being in a relationship with, who I think, is THE most patient man on the planet.

I'm lucky, and would not ever do that again. Want to know why? Because I'm not 22 anymore and I'm a Mom before anything else. Be an example for your children SV.

I moved in with my DH 60 days after I met him. I was pregnant 30 days after that. We had our 1 year anniversary the month our daughter was born. 10 years later we decided to get married, and in February we had our 2 year wedding anniversary.

None of this would be possible without being in a relationship with, who I think, is THE most patient man on the planet.

I'm lucky, and would not ever do that again. Want to know why? Because I'm not 22 anymore and I'm a Mom before anything else. Be an example for your children SV.

Everything ABC said, but this in particular

Be an example for your children SV
  • Admin

not everyone can be as supportive as me :angel: :angel:

Y'all got OP's stuff packed and the nursery set up already? :rofl:

I am partial to sage with bunnies. Tee, let's go shopping for layettes. :)

:unsure:

I just can't...

ETA: Maybe I can. Why does he NEED to move in with you? How's his current living arrangement working out? Is he moving out of momma's house, being evicted, etc?

Mhhhm.. :rofl:

Hush now. Coming from the lady who met and married her DH from CB's and had a child. :mellow:

I just can't...

ETA: Maybe I can. Why does he NEED to move in with you? How's his current living arrangement working out? Is he moving out of momma's house, being evicted, etc?

Hush now. Coming from the lady who met and married her DH from CB's and had a child. :mellow:

You're just jealous :mellow:

I just can't...

But...but...but...!!

Wait a minute.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I see what you did there.

The last post in this topic was posted 3304 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.