Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
apevia

USAA Auto Credit Increase

So I have 2 credit cards through them and have contacted them several times over the past month to see about an auto increase. The most recent answer I got was from one of the supervisors and she said accounts are reviewed usually once every 3 years or around the expiration date of the card. Does anyone know from experience if this is true?? If so I will have to wait 2 more years just for my account to be "reviewed"! This sounds crazy to me...

Anyone have any luck with them to do an CLI automatic quicker?

Thanks,

Joe :clapping:

From what I understand USAA doesn't like to do auto CLI's very often.... their executive management team told me they aren;t interested in straddling their members in debt.. more interested in offering financial security to their members for long term.

If your util is decent and good payment history you should easily succeed with a cli request. It is a EQ pull