qwerty4

Actual FICO Score Ranges

Updated info. Thank you Nostradamuz for the FICO 98 Info. I also added Vantage 2.0 and 3.0 info, though this obviously isn't a FICO score.

11136933756_a2975e9b42_b.jpg

ok so let me see if I got this right, because this thread is new since last time I popped in, which doesnt seem possible. But anyway. My TU FICO from Barclay's (and Walmart and Merrick bank) 2 days ago was 734 but I bought it from myfico.com five minutes later and it was 754. So now I have to look at that chart and see why that is... looks like myfico.com is selling me a score that isn't useful to me because my lenders aren't using it, basically!

Edited by GonnaGetEm

The MYFICO TU score is indeed an old version. However, the EQ and ex scores sold are more widely used.

ok so let me see if I got this right, because this thread is new since last time I popped in, which doesnt seem possible. But anyway. My TU FICO from Barclay's (and Walmart and Merrick bank) 2 days ago was 734 but I bought it from myfico.com five minutes later and it was 754. So now I have to look at that chart and see why that is... looks like myfico.com is selling me a score that isn't useful to me because my lenders aren't using it, basically!

Is Discover TU08 score the same as Barclays and Walmart?

I have all 3 cards...

My results for January are:

Barclays 703

Walmart 710

Discover 718

Discover hit in the 3rd week of the month; so that might be some of the discrepancy. I did add a new 7k CL so that might be part of it, lowering my util %. I'll keep track of it.

Updated info. Thank you Nostradamuz for the FICO 98 Info. I also added Vantage 2.0 and 3.0 info, though this obviously isn't a FICO score.

Note the MAX scores for FICO04

Eq04 = 818

Ex04 = 844

TU04 = 839

I've been at

Eq04 817 (1 point less than MAX)

Ex04 840 (4 points less than MAX)

Even at the MAX

Eq04 will be 26 points lower than Ex04

the mortgage disclosure I got said Experian Fair Issac, 340-850.

also said TU FICO Risk Score Classic 04, 300-850.

the mortgage disclosure I got said Experian Fair Issac, 340-850.

also said TU FICO Risk Score Classic 04, 300-850.

I'll let qwerty decide whether to change the spreadsheet.

It looks like the myFICO single Equifax score for purchase

is now FICO 8

Agreed:

MF = 749 on 4/9

DCU = 725 on 4/11

This makes me sad

ETA:

Wait a minute...Looking at my DCU today and I notice the range 300-850...FICO 08 as well?

If so, why such a large disparity over 2 days; all variables equal?

Edited by DevilsOwnLuck

Hello . I was wondering if anyone has the definitions of the abbreviations that are used frequently here on the site . I'm green to all of this & your help is much appreciated . Thanks .

I just recently got a Discover and a Cap One credit card. They each pulled Equifax. Cap One says scores range from 334 - 818. Discover says 300 - 850

Cap One pulled on 5/14 and said my score was 786. Discover pulled on 5/21 and the score was 806. Dunno how it could change that much that quickly - 20 points.

I just recently got a Discover and a Cap One credit card. They each pulled Equifax. Cap One says scores range from 334 - 818. Discover says 300 - 850

Cap One pulled on 5/14 and said my score was 786. Discover pulled on 5/21 and the score was 806. Dunno how it could change that much that quickly - 20 points.

Two totally different scoring models. Not apples to apples.

Note the MAX scores for FICO04

Eq04 = 818

Ex04 = 844

TU04 = 839

I've been at

Eq04 817 (1 point less than MAX)

Ex04 840 (4 points less than MAX)

Even at the MAX

Eq04 will be 26 points lower than Ex04

Came across this because i was doing some reseach on all the free ficos we get and i thought it would be good for new newbies to see upfront.

FICO® Bankcard Score 9
Newest version for credit card lending

250-900

FICO® Auto Score 9
Newest version for auto lending

250-900