Just pulled application on Amex BCP

The last post in this topic was posted 3491 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Interesting - they are having trouble verifying my address even though it is the address used on every card / loan I have... they are now calling bank of america to make sure my checking account matches the address I provided

Congratulations!

I'm not sure what database they confirm their address information from, but when I got my first card a while back, they put me on a three way call with my bank and verified my address as well.

Enjoy your new card! :)

Weird that I saw this thread. I applied yesterday, and had to call today and was told they had to verify my address. So now I guess they are sending me a letter that I have to respond to. Is it any faster to have them call my bank? I hate waiting...

Weird that I saw this thread. I applied yesterday, and had to call today and was told they had to verify my address. So now I guess they are sending me a letter that I have to respond to. Is it any faster to have them call my bank? I hate waiting...

definitely have them call your bank. took two minutes

I got approved for the BCP as well. For some reason she couldn't give me the credit limit though, and said it would come in the welcome packet. My current credit limits range from $4000 to $20,00. So hopefully it's toward the higher end of the spectrum, but I wouldn't be very disappoint if it was toward the lower end.

I need to research it, but is there a limit on the cash back you can get on groceries?

Edit:

Nevermind, found it in the fine print. But I also see that you can't get 6% at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club. Bummer.

Edited by 921

what do your reports/scores look like? i'm itching to get the BCE or BCP but trying to decide if i should wait a bit yet...

My last PSECU Experian FICO was 705. Not sure what the others are, but they should be better than that.

Edited by 921

interesting...my last one was 728, but the other two are lower (690ish) because of a paid medical collection that only reports to EQ and TU. my current experian score might be a little lower, though...just took advantage of the 0% navy offer to take a month to pay off an upcoming vacation - so my util is up to 9% from the 5% or so it was.

The last post in this topic was posted 3491 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.