Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
fixit502

Did I jump the gun, applied to NFCU too...

With all my goodness going on today, I didn't stop with USAA. I went ahead and pulled the trigger with NFCU... got the message thing.

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

With all my goodness going on today, I didn't stop with USAA. I went ahead and pulled the trigger with NFCU... got the message thing.

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

I app'd for my Visa the same day my account was set up. I got the 3-5 day.

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

Let me clarify - When you say you got the message thing... Do you mean the 3-5 day message for your decision to be made?

3-5 app review with NFCU is pretty standard. Log on to your account and check your app status to see if its approved or still processing.

3-5 app review with NFCU is pretty standard. Log on to your account and check your app status to see if its approved or still processing.

When I apped for mine I did it by phone the lady said don't worry it might come back 3-5 day review..... But it was a instant approval ..so I am sure your in....

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

Don't panic because you didn't get an instant approval. Instant approvals are really more like "preexisting approvals." You've already been softed and gotten a thumbs up. Then they just wait for you to pull the trigger.

I put in an app today and got the 3-5 day message, then within an hour I got an e-mail that I had a secured message waiting. The secured message said under review, will take 1 business day. (Bummer that today is Friday...)

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

Let me clarify - When you say you got the message thing... Do you mean the 3-5 day message for your decision to be made?

yes, exactly. :)

well, I checked and no messages. I guess we shall see what Monday brings. I'm still happy. $3000 with usaa is huge for me.

:)

guys don't bother waiting for the online system it sucks out loud. I apped for a card nearly 12 days ago and got it a few days ago. The online system says my application is still in review! I actually called them less than 24 hours after the phone review and was told that I was approved w/ no doc submission.

well, I checked and no messages. I guess we shall see what Monday brings. I'm still happy. $3000 with usaa is huge for me.

:)

If you get approved, I have a feeling NFCU is going to beat USAA. Good luck!

Edited by TXDatN