Sign in to follow this  
fusioncredit

Achieve B* with EQ in 28 days or less

The last few days I have been reading threads about people either starting or struggling with B* and concerns about choppage. I remember when I first started the B* journey I was excited and anxious to remove inquiries. rolleyes.gif

My B* Journey with EQ

When I joined this forum I was already subscribed to EQ Complete and was pulling daily. In the beginning of Dec I added USAA in hopes of achieving B* with 2 daily pullers but lost a lot of the softs when I got chopped in mid Dec. I thought I could achieve enough softs before another choppage in January but no luck. sorry.gif

So I signed up for a free trial of MPM through BB&T. After a few days I called to check status on the membership and the rep couldn't find my enrollment. I was told to wait a few more days. Waited as suggested...called back and still no info about my enrollment. swoon.gif

First week of Feb a fellow member shared with me privately about an additional puller that would help me achieve B* good.gif (I would give them recognition if they allow me to) I now had 3 daily pullers but I still signed up for MPM trial through KeyBank and after a few days called to check status on the membership and was told no info available about my enrollment.

At this point I came to the realization the MPM trials were a waste of time and signed up for MPM through EIDT on 02/14/12 and was able to start pulling on 02/17/12. While waiting to receive my MPM membership details by email I signed up for free trials to get some needed softs to achieve B* before being chopped in Feb.

I finally saw my efforts pay off when I noticed 1 hard bumped off on 02/16/12 and another 1 bumped off the next day. The big day came on 02/18/12 when 3 hards were bumped off followed by another bumped the next day.

Achieve B* with EQ in 28 days or less

As a way to give back to this community and pay it forward I thought it would be a good idea to put together a guide for newbies and those struggling to achieve B*

Following my success and a testament that B* still works today here is a guide to achieve B* with EQ in 28 days or less bye1.gif

First thing you will need to have at least 3 daily pullers (3 x 28 days=84 softs) You can achieve this with MPM, USAA, and EQ Complete.

You can achieve B* in 21 days with a 4th puller like Credit Secure if you have Amex.

If you don't have Amex or can't afford an extra $21.99 a month for unlimited pulls pm me for an alternative.

Links to Daily Pullers (MPM, USAA, EQ)

EIDT ($10.95/month) will need to call (866) 440-0461 after 48 hours for membership id or can wait for email

https://www.usaa.com and then subscribe to the premium version ($12.25/month)

30 day free trial call to cancel before trial ends (tell them it's slow to pull a new report) will probably be offered another month free. If not offered free month tell them you want the lowest price which should be $12.95 a month.

If you need additional softs before being chopped

click here

To get an idea when choppage may occur in your state read and follow this

thread

During your B* journey remember FIFO - First In First Out. Which means you need 85 good softs dated AFTER your hards in order for them to B*

I forgot to add that you should pull EQ last so you could see your softs for the day. Good Luck to Everyone!

Edited by fusioncredit

A few things came to mind after I posted that I feel is important during your B* journey bye1.gif

I wanted to add that with MPM you must wait 24 hours + 1 min to pull another report.

I'd recommend to keep a notepad on the computer with daily pull times for MPM.

You can also keep tabs on USAA and EQ if you like.

Each day when you pull EQ last you can copy the softs and post them in the EQ counter provided courtesy of spigot good.gif

By the way if there is anything I missed that could be of help with B* please don't hesitate to add to this guide. smile.gif

Hi there I tried to pm for the fourth nonamex puller but the screen wouldntt load so I used the email feature. Thank you also for posting all of this great advice.

Quick question ...

With MPM you stated that pulls have to be 24 hours + 1 minute later than the last pull.

With USAA I can pull every calendar day, time of day does not seem to be relevant.

What is the daily pull policy with EQ??? And any idea about CS, or any of the other daily pullers?

Thanks!

And thanks for the OP! :)

Quick question ...

With MPM you stated that pulls have to be 24 hours + 1 minute later than the last pull.

With USAA I can pull every calendar day, time of day does not seem to be relevant.

What is the daily pull policy with EQ??? And any idea about CS, or any of the other daily pullers?

Thanks!

From my experience you can pull USAA, EQ, and CS anytime of the day. What pullers do you currently have?

Quick question ...

Thanks!

From my experience you can pull USAA, EQ, and CS anytime of the day. What pullers do you currently have?

I only have USAA as I was not looking for B* however, I think that I do want to lose the old girlfriends so your guide is a good motivator towards that.

Do you think that replacing MPM with CS would work equally as well? I don't historically do well with 24+1 pullers, lol.

So I would pull with USAA, CS, and lastly EQ each day. Reasonable plan?

Can this be done without USAA? I have EQ, I can get MPM, and I know about the "other one". I don't have an Amex...

Out of curiosity why are people reluctant to name the "other one?"

Can this be done without USAA? I have EQ, I can get MPM, and I know about the "other one". I don't have an Amex...

I use MPM USAA C$ and EC i also would like to know who the other is so I can have a 5th if that is even possible PM me please

Yea it can be done without USAA

It's not mentioned to prevent a few bad apples abusing it and ruining it for everyone sorry.gif

I use MPM USAA C$ and EC i also would like to know who the other is so I can have a 5th if that is even possible PM me please

If you have 4 already you are doing great and actually achieving B* in 21 days wink.gif

fusioncredit can you PM me the information on the other puller. I can't sign up for CS since I don't have an AMEX. Just noticed today that I got choppage. Thanks

Quick question ...

Thanks!

I only have USAA as I was not looking for B* however, I think that I do want to lose the old girlfriends so your guide is a good motivator towards that.

Do you think that replacing MPM with CS would work equally as well? I don't historically do well with 24+1 pullers, lol.

So I would pull with USAA, CS, and lastly EQ each day. Reasonable plan?

bump - fusion your thoughts???

sorry Frank I missed your post earlier and yes the plan is fine. MPM is half the cost of CS though wink.gif

CS is showing that I have 2 more pulls left this month.... WTH? Clicking around I see that they sell a daily pulling product at a premium price.

Decisions, decisions ... like I said I do badly with 24+1 pullers so the extra cost may be worth it for me. :(

sorry Frank I missed your post earlier and yes the plan is fine. MPM is half the cost of CS though wink.gif

CS is showing that I have 2 more pulls left this month.... WTH? Clicking around I see that they sell a daily pulling product at a premium price.

Decisions, decisions ... like I said I do badly with 24+1 pullers so the extra cost may be worth it for me. :(

Don't feel bad I suck at being punctual myself that is why I started a notepad to keep track of the time I pull. Another option is to set a timer on your cell every 24 hours and by the time you get online to pull you will be fine cool.gif

I can;t PM for some reason. I'm using the following services and would like to get optimal *B

Credit Karma, Smart Credit, Equifax through Navy, and USAA

Is USAA 24 hours + 1 minute as well?

Today I got this message:

Two Credit Reports in One Day?

According to our system, you've already refreshed your credit reports today. A credit report does not change much within a 24-hour period, please wait at least 24 hours between ordering your reports.

It might be a time zone issue. I'm in EST, an it's 2 AM here, so maybe they're still in the day prior.

Is USAA 24 hours + 1 minute as well?

Today I got this message:

Two Credit Reports in One Day?

According to our system, you've already refreshed your credit reports today. A credit report does not change much within a 24-hour period, please wait at least 24 hours between ordering your reports.

It might be a time zone issue. I'm in EST, an it's 2 AM here, so maybe they're still in the day prior.

Normally USAA is not a 24+1 puller. However, I have experienced the same once or twice in the past -- most recently yesterday or the day before and it seems to me too that it is having to do with the proximity to midnight.

USAA is not a 24 hour + 1 min puller but if you pull say at 8pm today you must wait at least till after 3am (12:01am PST) the following day to pull again

I have pulled at 12:05 AM Eastern and the report was dated as if it was pulled before midnight. I have also pulled at 12:20 AM Eastern and the report was dated as if it was pulled after midnight, so I am not sure when the daily cut off is or what time zone it is in.

Thanks for the concise detail!!

I am interested in the alternative daily puller but cannot seem to PM (maybe due my newbieness?)

Could someone possibly PM me the information?

Then I'll just have to hope I can receive PM's even though I can't yet seem to send PM's!

Thanks much!

Thank you so much Fusion!

I'm jumping on the B* train after trying to read up and figure it all out over the past two months. I probably would have bumped more in 90 days if I had started a daily puller when I first started reading up on this, but figured I was already on the list since DW and I started disputing stuff.

These steps and your personal experience are extremely helpful in getting this all going for a newbie!

Thanks!

Kavanagh

Thank you so much Fusion!

I'm jumping on the B* train after trying to read up and figure it all out over the past two months. I probably would have bumped more in 90 days if I had started a daily puller when I first started reading up on this, but figured I was already on the list since DW and I started disputing stuff.

These steps and your personal experience are extremely helpful in getting this all going for a newbie!

Thanks!

Kavanagh

My pleasure smile.gif and if you run into any issues with B* you can post the issue here or pm me and I will see if I can help out