Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
johnecova

Apparently I'm on the C* block

I guess all the backdooring & credit repair I did for the past year and a half put me on that list. Was only pulling USAA beginning of last month.

I only backdoored due to some Geronimo inquiry that popped up(have letter signed stating it would be a soft pull). Anyway, all my USAA softs are gone from 2/22 and before :(.

How can I go about this now? Do I have to have 4 pullers to B*? Money wise, I can afford any combination of puller and it is worth it for me but I do not have an AMEX to get credit secure. Is there a work around to AMEX? I can't really apply right now due to eq inquiries and utilization along with my 6 year old BofA paid charge off.

Please advise this noob :P

Happens to the best of us.

You can do it with three. Get EliminateIDTheft/MPM and Equifax Complete.

If having four would make you feel better, the workaround is to get someone to make you an authorized user of their Amex.

But then again, if money is no object and your only other derog is a 6 year old paid charge off, pay down your util and then apply for your own.

I guess all the backdooring & credit repair I did for the past year and a half put me on that list. Was only pulling USAA beginning of last month.

I only backdoored due to some Geronimo inquiry that popped up(have letter signed stating it would be a soft pull). Anyway, all my USAA softs are gone from 2/22 and before :(.

How can I go about this now? Do I have to have 4 pullers to B*? Money wise, I can afford any combination of puller and it is worth it for me but I do not have an AMEX to get credit secure. Is there a work around to AMEX? I can't really apply right now due to eq inquiries and utilization along with my 6 year old BofA paid charge off.

To help you achieve B* read my post here If you need a 4th puller pm me

Debts(about 5k) will be paid by July(hopefully sooner once I get my tax bill)

But, I am looking for "now" results and pulling my credit is well within budget :P lol. So yes, 4 would be my ideal situation if I can talk someone into letting me be an authorized user on their AMEX.

How often does B* happen? Would 3 be enough? I'm on the Equifax Complete website, but dont know which one it is.. .Equifax Complete™ Advantage Plan? or Equifax Complete™ Premier Plan

Already signed up for MPM.. going to be waiting(which I guess take a while)

Thanks for taking the time to help me out on this btw.

You can get the first month free of EQ Complete Advantage with this

link and before the 30 days is up you can call to cancel and may get an extra free month. If not given a free month ask them to reduce the rate to lowest possible which should be $12.95

You can get the first month free of EQ Complete Advantage with this

link and before the 30 days is up you can call to cancel and may get an extra free month. If not given a free month ask them to reduce the rate to lowest possible which should be $12.95

Wow, thanks guys :P.

I forgot they changed the plans. You can go with the cheaper one.

Once you have EC, you'll be able to tell a lot better how close you are.

How does Equifax Complete allow you to know how close you are? Can you see soft inquiries with Equifax Complete?

How does Equifax Complete allow you to know how close you are? Can you see soft inquiries with Equifax Complete?

Yes you can, and that is how.

Yes you can, and that is how.

I can only see hard inquiries in Equifax Complete. You folks must be doing something I don't know how to perform.

To the original poster; there's lots of room in the choppage barrel for more folks. Glad to have you neighbor.

I am in the exact same boat. Maddening!

+2 Same here

Same here