Sign in to follow this  
Ron1

Walmart Card CLI!!!!!

I decided to try to ask for Walmart Card CLI and I entered my annual income. It came back with the message:

Request Credit Line Increase

We are pleased to offer you the following New Credit Line : New Credit Limit: $4500 :yahoo:

Please Click the Submit Request Button to accept the New Credit Line. You may request a lower Credit Line by clicking the Request Lower Amount button.

Please be advised that we will not consider your request submitted until you click the "Submit Request" button.

New Credit Limit Confirmation: We are pleased to inform you that, effective immediately, your credit limit has been increased to the following:

Credit Limit:

$4500.

Ron.

how long had it been since your last CLI and what was the previous credit limit

Congrats :clapping:

Thanks!!! It has been 3 months since last CLI and the previous CL was $3200. Hopefully, I will get $10K in a year or two.

Ron.

Congrats Ron!

I got denied on mine for having insufficient experience at current limit. <_<

You need to use it at least once and have to wait 3 months since last CLI.

Ron.

Congrats! Maybe later this year I can apply for one. I want

the TU SCORE!

You might want to apply for Walmart Discover. I like my TU score.

Ron.

the TU SCORE!

Ron.

Yeah, thats the one I plan to apply for, but no new accounts for me until my last new Refi turn 1 year this June and until I get the BT's

done. I wish they would offer it to the Samsclub card or the JCPenny. Until then I will just get my TU Fico Risk Score Classic 04 Bankcard

Score from Toyota Visa every 6 months when they deny my CLI request and Discvover whatever model TU they get. :lol:

the TU SCORE!

Ron.

Yeah, thats the one I plan to apply for, but no new accounts for me until my last new Refi turn 1 year this June and until I get the BT's

done. I wish they would offer it to the Samsclub card or the JCPenny. Until then I will just get my TU Fico Risk Score Classic 04 Bankcard

Score from Toyota Visa every 6 months when they deny my CLI request and Discvover whatever model TU they get. :lol:

You might have a chance to get Walmart Card instead of Discover. I got lucky and they got me approved for Walmart Discover two months ago. They pulled TU. I asked for CLI for Bath, Bed and Beyond MC two years ago and they denied me. They pulled hard on my TU. I haven't asked for any CLI for Toyota Rewards Visa and my US Bank Business Card because of that.

Ron.

the TU SCORE!

Ron.

You might have a chance to get Walmart Card instead of Discover. I got lucky and they got me approved for Walmart Discover two months ago. They pulled TU. I asked for CLI for Bath, Bed and Beyond MC two years ago and they denied me. They pulled hard on my TU. I haven't asked for any CLI for Toyota Rewards Visa and my US Bank Business Card because of that.

Ron.

I am really not interested in the card, just the score and when I do apply I would rather the Discover one because I don't like Walmart and already have a Sams card. All reports are locked

and I just ask for a CLI from Discover and Toyota

just to get the score knowing they are going to decline. I would be pissed if they pull my locked

report.

the TU SCORE!

Ron.

Ron.

I am really not interested in the card, just the score and when I do apply I would rather the Discover one because I don't like Walmart and already have a Sams card. All reports are locked

just to get the score knowing they are going to decline. I would be pissed if they pull my locked

report.

It's nothing wrong with Walmart Card. It is the same as Sams Club. You can use the card at Sams Club. I don't know they can pull TU locked file. I'm pissed at Bloomingdales Credit Service. They pulled all three for card approval. They pulled twice on my EXP, four times on TU and 1 form FQ. I faxed them the credit report and they told me they were going to remove 4 INQ from TU and it may take 1 month. It has been a month. I haven't seen those inquires being removed.

Ron.

Congrats Ron, nice limit. :clapping:

I just went from 1700 to 3200 on the regular store card, can't wait for the next cli in May!

congrats Ron! Great limit!!

I just went from $1,950 to $3,450 on the WM store card and went from $8,500 to $10,000 on my Sams club store card

GECRB is being quite generous this month.

the TU SCORE!

Ron.

Ron.

report.

You can't apply for the Discover instead of the store card. You apply and they consider you for the Discover and if you're not approved, they consider you for the store card.

congrats Ron! Great limit!!

I just went from $1,950 to $3,450 on the WM store card and went from $8,500 to $10,000 on my Sams club store card

GECRB is being quite generous this month.

My Sams Club Credit get stuck at 7350 for years and they couldn't give any CLI. My Sams Club Discover get stuck at $10.5K and it reached the max.

Ron.