Sign in to follow this  
foeplay

NFCU CLI success!!!

:clapping:

I pressed the love button and asked for $20k, the system told me that I am approved for $14k now and if I wanted more it would have to be reviewed. I just accepted it. Does this mean that I didn't get a hard pull? Also, what will happen if I hit the love button again in a week? Thanks

You usually don't get a hard unless you continue on past what they will give you instantly. They gave you what they will give you without doing a hard pull. If you hit it again next week you will pick up where you left off today.

Based on my experience last night, the instant CLI is not a hard. It is only a hard if you ask them to review for a higher amount, or if you do not get any instant CLI at all. Congrats!

Thanks guys, I guess rather than wasting a hard on that I will use it to request 10k on my navchek :D

Based on my experience last night, the instant CLI is not a hard. It is only a hard if you ask them to review for a higher amount, or if you do not get any instant CLI at all. Congrats!

If not instant, would they tell you that a pull is required and let us go for it or they just they tell you that a decision will be made soon?

So u guys r saying hitting the luv button is not a hard pull? Am I really reading this correctly? I guess I'm next up

So u guys r saying hitting the luv button is not a hard pull? Am I really reading this correctly? I guess I'm next up

Be careful, this isn't always the case. It all depends on whether or not the system has already pre-qualified for you an increase should you request one. If so it will give you that amount and ask if you want that or if you want more then it will be a hard pull. Also, if there is no pre-qualified cli then it will go straight to a hard pull. So if you can't afford an inquiry I wouldn't risk it.

Edited by foeplay

Be careful, this isn't always the case. It all depends on whether or not the system has already pre-qualified for you an increase should you request one. If so it will give you that amount and ask if you want that or if you want more then it will be a hard pull. Also, if there is no pre-qualified cli then it will go straight to a hard pull. So if you can't afford an inquiry I wouldn't risk it.

So where would I look for pre qual? In my offers tab?

No, the only way to find out is by requesting a CLI which turns it into a gamble. I went in fully expecting a hard pull.

No, the only way to find out is by requesting a CLI which turns it into a gamble. I went in fully expecting a hard pull.

If ppl were to call in for a cli, wouldn't the csr be able to tell us if it's gonna be a hard pull?

Edited by djboy

It's 50/50. It'll say.. congrats you're approved OR this has been sent for review. If you get congrats you're approved.. No hard. Review.. You'll get a hard. So it all comes down to how lucky you feel. :D

Looks like my LOC CLI was approved! I asked for 10k, they called to verify my address so I am guessing I got the full amount! :clapping: They pulled EQ.

downloadcopy.jpg

Edited by foeplay

Looks like my LOC CLI was approved! I asked for 10k, they called to verify my address so I am guessing I got the full amount! :clapping: They pulled EQ.

downloadcopy.jpg

Congrats, Foe! :wave::good:

everyone else got me itchy so pulled the trigger. instant cli. went from 7500 to 12500 on cash rewards visa. asked for 20000 countered 12500. accepted

I wanna pull the trigger, but Im afraid of a hard....well not afraid, but you know...... opened the card in April 2011...currently 25K limit.....used once...paid in full......think I should take the chance? Eq Fico is 782, 3 inq, 1% util......

I wanna pull the trigger, but Im afraid of a hard....well not afraid, but you know...... opened the card in April 2011...currently 25K limit.....used once...paid in full......think I should take the chance? Eq Fico is 782, 3 inq, 1% util......

How much were you going to ask for? I think you are getting into the range where you almost always get a hard pull.

congrats Foe..you got me wanting to pull the trigger but I just got the card in September (on a recon) so I think I will wait a while longer

I tried three times doing an on-line CLI request for my Platinum and it comes back saying that "a condition exists which prevents the processing" of my request.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I too have head of that. But I have requested a cli under 6 months without a problem. I thin the last time I heard of that was when someone had a fraud alert or a freeze or somthing like that

I pressed the love button and asked for $20k, the system told me that I am approved for $14k now and if I wanted more it would have to be reviewed. I just accepted it. Does this mean that I didn't get a hard pull? Also, what will happen if I hit the love button again in a week? Thanks

I heard you talking about this yesterday. Glad everything went ok for you. On a side note how did you take a creen shot with your IPhone? I just got one about a month ago. I actually noticed that I had taken one of my home screen in my camera. But don't have any idea how. lol

I heard you talking about this yesterday. Glad everything went ok for you. On a side note how did you take a creen shot with your IPhone? I just got one about a month ago. I actually noticed that I had taken one of my home screen in my camera. But don't have any idea how. lol

Press the home and sleep buttons at the same time on the screen that you want to take the shot of. Only took me two years to figure out, I always had these weird screen shots in my photos folder.