Sign in to follow this  
Nostromo

I'm curious: How many of you all have met in real life?

THISGONBGUD.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

We ain't a fightin'. Just playful, fun banter. :lol:

Exactly. I'm trying to steal Nos from Nem and taking a roundabout approach to the whole thing. :ph34r::rofl:

I'm really close to securing a spot in OCs house for my Florida vacations. I can feel it.

That's just gas...

Could be early kicks from #2! :dntknw:

And since she issued forth Eboni to keep you company, you have to be a good friend and return the favor....

:rofl:

THISGONBGUD.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

We ain't a fightin'. Just playful, fun banter. :lol:

Exactly. I'm trying to steal Nos from Nem and taking a roundabout approach to the whole thing. :ph34r::rofl:

:dntknw:

Could be early kicks from #2! :dntknw:

And since she issued forth Eboni to keep you company, you have to be a good friend and return the favor....

:rofl:

I ought to slap you!

Because deep down, she's just a scared, lonely creature who wants to be loved.

:unsure: :unsure:

I wanna meet G, and Islandy. tee is family, so we will meet some day.

Speaking of certifiable folks I wanna meet.... hey BlackBerry!!!! I know you have been at DW's family reunion! :lol:

I wanna meet G, and Islandy. tee is family, so we will meet some day.

Speaking of certifiable folks I wanna meet.... hey BlackBerry!!!! I know you have been at DW's family reunion! :lol:

Let me know when you're in town. I'll stock up on plantains. :mellow:

The only person on here I've met is Cascades, whom I met several times as we both attended meetings or events in each others' areas. Sadly, he killed himself a few years ago (on the day his house was foreclosed upon) over his money-related woes.

I have't met anyone, though I was harassed by text sometime in 2008-2009 by some tall forest creature drunk off of rum and tequila on a cruise ship and/or in Vegas. :unsure:

Edited by Bad Doctor Frost

The only person on here I've met is Cascades, whom I met several times as we both attended meetings or events in each others' areas. Sadly, he killed himself a few years ago (on the day his house was foreclosed upon) over his money-related woes.

I never knew that. That's terrible. It's only money. :(

I never knew that. That's terrible. It's only money. :(

Because of how he got into debt (with IRS money due), he was only able to discharge it in BK with a Chapter 13. Naturally, he got laid off mid-13 and wasn't able to find more work before things went really critical. He tried really hard to save the house and it just broke him when he couldn't. I think he also felt he'd be less of a burden to his wife without all the finance stuff hanging over her -- they were not in a community property state, so she didn't inherit the problems (the house was solely in his name).

I can't condone his solution, and he was never the most ethical of people, but he was my friend and I do miss him. He could be a lot of fun to just talk with.

I still feel guilty that I didn't see it coming. He'd been minimizing his problems to us on CB chat for months.

I've seen Mary and OC through binoculars.

What the????!!!! Where have you been???!!!!

Did you also see my special eye winking at you???

Edited by orangecrush

I have't met anyone, though I was harassed by text sometime in 2008-2009 by some tall forest creature drunk off of rum and tequila on a cruise ship and/or in Vegas. :unsure:

Tall "forest" creature?!

Dude - I'm going to assume you're talking about giraffy, despite the fact that giraffes live on the African savannah and NOT in forests.

:rofl::rofl:

Tall "forest" creature?!

Dude - I'm going to assume you're talking about giraffy, despite the fact that giraffes live on the African savannah and NOT in forests.

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I couldn't quite think of the right word, but all I had in my head was this image of a giraffe eating leaves off a free. Tree -> forest. Forest creature.

I have the dumb today :sorry:

I didn't know that, that's horrible! :cry2: