Sign in to follow this  
LuvingMomof5boys

Can't pull equifax anywhere and they won't fix it

I have not been able to use my usaa daily pull since new year so I call she says it's equifax so I call them they transfer 3times scar crap out of me etc finally say nothing is wrong with my file. She said my file is clear and all pulls should work but I can't pull from even Equfax's OWN website and when I tried to tell her she didn't care.

What am I to do?

Side note Usaa is so awesome the refunded last two months as a courtesy to give me time to get it worked out ;)

Edited by LuvingMomof5boys

I had a similar issue. Turns out that my address in my profile on USAA CM site was not matching my EQ file and that's why it wasn't able to be pulled. I updated the address and it was fine. However, I was still able to pull my EQ file through EQ's site so maybe your problem isn't so simple.

Did she fix it? I can't dispute online anymore. Says "system unavailable, try again later." I think they might have blocked my account... :(

I had a similar issue. Turns out that my address in my profile on USAA CM site was not matching my EQ file and that's why it wasn't able to be pulled. I updated the address and it was fine. However, I was still able to pull my EQ file through EQ's site so maybe your problem isn't so simple.

same here

Dinah Watson (Dinah.Watson@equifax.com ) is awesome! Southern hospitality and got back to me right away and fixed my messed up EQ file.:clapping:

What a relief after having talked to the numbskulls at the "Helpless Desk".

Edited by junkyour925

If she is no longer with Equifax call Headquarters 404-885-8000 to get things fixed.

Also had to update all my CMSs (USAA, MPM, CS, CCT etc) so that they had the EXACT same name and address on file as Equifax had. Once synched I could pull EQ report again.

This is an important step as they have to match EQ's data EXACTLY!

Also my EQ file was split and once merged I could pull again as soon as I updated the CMSs with proper name/address.

I guess I was getting away with a name mismatch for awhile but once a fraud alert was placed I suspect they tightened my file to "exact match" and that is when all went to hell (file split, etc.)

Edited by junkyour925

Now THAT'S service!

Dinah is such a beautiful person! After calling countless 800#s I didn't think human beings existed on this planet anymore.

Dinah Watson 5:32 PM (1 hour ago)cleardot.gif

cleardot.gifcleardot.gifto me cleardot.gif

Tom,

Thank you for using your time to speak with me and allowing me to assist you..

Please, feel free to contact me should you have further concerns.

Dinah Watson

Office of Executive Consumer Services

Edited by junkyour925

We'll see if Dinah's still there...

haven't been able to pull EC for a few days after re-starting my subscription. Spent 20 min. on the phone w/an off-shore CSR yesterday who said give it at least 30 min. Did that and nothing. Tried again this morning and still getting some "processing error...please try again in 24 hours"

blah

Edited by Roland99