Roadloans Approval

The last post in this topic was posted 3615 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Happy New Year All...

I am in the market of financing a new/used car.

My credit is deemed VERY POOR. My score is 517, which doesn't allow

me to work with the premiere finance lending companies.

Nonetheless I got approved with RoadLoans...

Voucher Indicated I was approved for $18,500 with 1200 down.

I goto to the approved dealership with my documents and loan packet only to get

The run around. The car I had done shopping on had suddenly increased

In price by 3400.00 bc I was working with Roadlaons.

Another dealership told me I would be responsible to market fees bc

They would not pay it and lose money for me to drive a car.

I feel as if my options are limited so have decided to let the loan with RoadLoans

Expire but will re apply when I reach my down payment goal. I am saving for a much larger down payment.

Why was this happening and if I goto the dealer with $8K as my new down payment will I have these

Problems.

• Admin

Welcome to CreditBoards! We hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free
    to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section.
    Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part! It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the bottom of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!

CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, breeze

CB Mods: CargoJon, Chris in OK, cotterpin, CramItCCCAs, Fallon, MarvBear, mpc578, pryan67, psp, Stryker, TrevorHere

Forum Leads: brazen, Brian B The Loan Professor, cedski, DallasLoanGuy, hoapres, ICANHASMUNY?, Lighthouse84, Linx04, Neen, TeeSharice

Come get your new keys!

HAPPY car.jpg MOTORING

CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, breeze

CB Mods: CargoJon, Chris in OK, cotterpin, CramItCCCAs, Fallon, MarvBear, mpc578, pryan67, psp, Stryker, TrevorHere

Forum Leads: brazen, Brian B The Loan Professor, cedski, DallasLoanGuy, hoapres, ICANHASMUNY?, Lighthouse84, Linx04, Neen, TeeSharice

$8,000 buys a pretty nice car if you go private party. Go look what you can get for $8k on Craigslist before you go shopping at dealerships. If you go PP, then no dealership markup/fees/subprime finance charges. let your credit improve over time than trade in for what you really want w/o having to resort to subprime financing.

Edited by 54regcab

$8,000 buys a pretty nice car if you go private party. Go look what you can get for $8k on Craigslist before you go shopping at dealerships. If you go PP, then no dealership markup/fees/subprime finance charges. let your credit improve over time than trade in for what you really want w/o having to resort to subprime financing.

agreed. Just buy an $8k car and repair your credit, then get a loan with a reputable company.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

IT costs the dealership $ to use the Roadloans deal. I am a Roadloans/Santander customer - no one else would touch me and I HAD to finance a car. Is there a CarMax near you? As far as I now, they're the only ones that will take Roadloans and will NOT mark up the car cost.

For what its worth, I have had no problems so far except that I would still like to refinance for a better rate. As it is, I'm sending extra $ as often as possible.

The last post in this topic was posted 3615 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.