Sign in to follow this  
v8envy

Post your 2012 Approvals Here!!!

American Eagle $300...sucky limit, but I do shop there so the discounts will come in handy and it IS GECRB so hopefully will get some pretty good CLI's over time...

:yahoo:

:clapping: :clapping: YOU, sir, are on a roll!!!!

i hope to see that go over 1,000 in the next 6 months :clapping:

Thanks bud!!!!! Getting some love from GECRB!!!! I hope the loss of some AAOA is worth it in 6 months!!!!

Me too!!! I just hit the luv button on my $200 Old Navy card that just turned 4 months old and got an increase to $600!!!!! I've only used it once for $28 and paid it off!!!! Hope the rest of my GECRB cards get some good love too in 4 months!!!!!

Not nearly as exciting as some of yours but good for my current situation. 1/7/11 got approved for Capital One Cash Rewards MC $300 Limit.

Amex Delta Reserve $3000

NFCU CLI from $1k to $17.5K craziness..guess they like me again.

USAA CLI from $2k to $3.5K

Chevron CLI from $950 to $1700

PSECU combo $10K to $20K

Edited by dmdusn

GECRB/GAP $1000...not sure if this is the VISA..had to call to verify info... I can hope!!! :clapping::yahoo:

Found out today it IS the Gap VISA!!!!! I logged into my old navy account and the first screen showed me the Gap VISA number!!!! I haven't even got the card yet...already reporting on EX....:yahoo:

GECRB is definitely not slow about reporting new accounts!!!!!!

Discover More card... not sure the CL yet, but email said card is in the mail... so we'll see. This is my first Discover product. I'm hoping and praying that its over $2k but anything four digits will do. :)

Obtained another CHASE AARP card with 5% cashback across the board x 6 months. I had the same card last year from April to September and netted several thousand in rebates before closing it.

This card is the KING of all cashback vehicles (for the 6 month promotion period..........

I'll be using it again to pay my Federal Estimated taxes for 2012 via payusatax.com. How often can you get a rebate of 3.11% on taxes paid to Uncle Sam :rolleyes: ??????

Luv ya, CHASE..........

Obtained another CHASE AARP card with ... I'll be using it again to pay my Federal Estimated taxes for 2012 via payusatax.com. How often can you get a rebate of 3.11% on taxes paid to Uncle Sam :rolleyes: ??????

Luv ya, CHASE..........

Nice one! Chase doesn't like me yet. They closed an account on me when my credit started to tank in 2007. I paid the balance down relatively quickly, to $0 and left on their (forced) terms, but haven't been able to get back in since. I think my old chargeoff needs to drop before they'll look at me.

A couple CLI requests today

Discover CLI from $3000 to $4500 (through the automated system- no pull)- should have went for more but hey at least its something from Stingy Discover.

Walmart CLI from $1950 to $3450 (my quarterly request via luv button)

debating on going for a PenFed card... No Inq on EQ - opened up a bunch of new accounts in 2011 though. Was denied back in July but by BK was the reason as it was still showing on my report.. Now it is 100% clean. Last EQ true Fico was 728 in November. Util is less than 2%.

Just hit the luv botton on my other GECRB cards as they hit their 4 month mark since the last increase

Lowes card-

$1800 to $5800

Sams Club Credit

$8500 to $10,000 ( I believe this is now maxed out from what I've read in other posts)

Navy Flagship $10k

Navy Cash Rewards $10k

PSECU Combo 20/20

Walmart $1800

Discover More $2200

Citi Plat Select $11,700

Home Depot $5300

Lowes $4800

SDFCU $2000

Got some others but too many to remember. Basically went from like acouple toy cards to over 125k available revolving. It was a good year

wow! Congrats clapping.gif

Navy Flagship $10k

Navy Cash Rewards $10k

PSECU Combo 20/20

Walmart $1800

Discover More $2200

Citi Plat Select $11,700

Home Depot $5300

Lowes $4800

SDFCU $2000

Got some others but too many to remember. Basically went from like acouple toy cards to over 125k available revolving. It was a good year

After a heavy duty, 2 month long, multi-CRA score increase this past month (100+),DW was just approved for Amex Zync tonight!

Navy Flagship $10k

Navy Cash Rewards $10k

PSECU Combo 20/20

Walmart $1800

Discover More $2200

Citi Plat Select $11,700

Home Depot $5300

Lowes $4800

SDFCU $2000

Are you sure that wasn't your 2011 approvals? That is quite a spree for 11 days. :lol:

Navy Flagship $10k

Navy Cash Rewards $10k

PSECU Combo 20/20

Walmart $1800

Discover More $2200

Citi Plat Select $11,700

Home Depot $5300

Lowes $4800

SDFCU $2000

Are you sure that wasn't your 2011 approvals? That is quite a spree for 11 days. :lol:

Yea it was 2011. My bad. Alittle tired. That would be a great spree for 11 days!!LOL

I'm still plotting and scheming (aka paying down my primary card and keeping the others zeroed out) in preparation to app for an AMEX BCP here in January.

I have a fair feeling I'll be denied again, but then I can be done worrying about AMEX; only going to apply in January(s) for backdating reasons.

Other than that, I might go for a Citi card, just to have access to virtual card numbers for some interwebs shenanigans.