Sign in to follow this  
sarahrob2248

NFCU....I think I might puke

I just pushed the button for the heck of it. I got an increase to $35k a couple of month back, and asked to go to $50k. I didn't get the instant...I have all 3 frozen so I am not worried about the pull.

guys, please slow down with the CLI's. I have to wait for CRA updates in 1-2 weeks and at this pace they are gonna run out of money to lend by then!

I submitted a CLI request and got a message that said:

"A condition exists which prevents the processing of your request. For assistance, contact Navy Federal toll free 1-888-842-6328"

:dntknw:

I just rec'd this message too. I called and the rep told me that he couldn't see any conditions and would I like him to process my request. I gave him my info and he gave me the 1-2 day message. Guess I'm getting a hard pull. dry.gif

OK, definitely hooked. Just hit the CLI for my nRewards (which was at 10K) and my CashRewards (which was at 5K). Requested 20K and got it ON BOTH! Then got greedy and asked for 25K and got the stop for hard pull message. Will see what happens, but super happy with the new 25K in credit I got just for pushing buttons (and maybe the one hard pull for the 25K review). :clapping:

Does anyone know how to request CLI on NAVChek? I don't see any automatic way to do it. :cry2:

From account services tab go to check/savings, ten apply navchek, then you will see new app OR cli. :wave:

Thanks! I found the CLI option, clicked it and it went to decision and pulled a hard INQ. I have maxed out my NFCU Love, but wow, what a trip! Did anyone get instant CLI for NAVChek? Or, did everyone have to wait?

They do give instant approvals for new NAVchek accounts, but I've never heard about instant NAVchek CLI's.

Whoa! I decided to to hit the button on my Cash rewards visa. Was at 1K, asked for 10k total...instant approval.

Is everyone using the link off the account services page to ask for the a CLI? And is everyone having to fill out info on your income and amount of increase that you would like?

Just wanting make sure i'm looking at the right page or if maybe a auto increase button is showing up.

Edited by jcshadow5

Wow. $7,500 increase from $5,000. I put in $15k but I got countered with $12,500. I love this place!

I have only had it since late November and I only have one other account at $1,200.

Wow. $7,500 increase from $5,000. I put in $15k but I got countered with $12,500. I love this place!

I have only had it since late November and I only have one other account at $1,200.

Yay! Congrats!

I called about the "condition preventing my request" and the rep said that I could not be granted a CLI because I ahve had the account for less than 6 months.