Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

LVNV Folded!

The last post in this topic was posted 3097 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

It worked because as is the case 99% of the time, they don't have any proof. If you send a DV, the result would likely be the same.

At least in my case, this is false. I sent 2 previous dv requests and received a bs response and then no response. They very well could've just changed their strategy.

I contacted a NACA lawyer today. They updated my reports after receiving my DV. I want these guys to pay and delete.

they will pay! and they delete pretty QUICK!!

Same here- I gave up trying it the "old fashioned way" he he and decided i wanted a lawyer to help because they need to pay for what they are doing to consumers all over...NOW they won't pay me like they might if the Gov't make them pay ha ha no but if they loose any $ versus collecting mine... I'm happy :) AND then get deletion? YEAH!

where do you fid these lawyers and whats the upfront cost?

I honestly would like to know how as well. And a more basic legal question is does the lawyer have to be in your state/can practice in your state to use them, or in the state of the JDB? Im in Arkansas and the only NACA listed attorney refused to help saying that reporting on a past SOL account was legal

The last post in this topic was posted 3097 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.