Sign in to follow this  
stinkiest

LVNV Folded!

I think I got everyone....let me know if I didn't!

BTW, gone from TU as of today.

Can you pm me the email address as well please? Thanks in advance

LVNV must be running scared at the moment. I sent a BBB complaint last week and received a response today saying that they'd delete. The complant asked that they validate properly or delete... they deleted. Fine w me.

Can you pm me the email as well, I did a BBB complaint against the for one they have failed to vaildate one 3 accounts for years, and just send bills to me. The report as a factoring company, and have weltman weinberg and reis after me. Boo Hoo for them.

I too have had major headaches from these lowcrawlers. They finally stoppped reporting two accounts that they never verified with me last month; only to find them listed on my wife's credit report for an old Premier credit card account (not mine) from 08/2005. They are reporting this account as: opened 09/2011. Of course they never notified her that this item was going to be reported. My wife's score plunged 91 points! I disputed it with TransUnion and they deleted it within a day. Experian and Equifax are always the problem. Currently trying to dispute it with them.

Congratulations on your recent win against these morons!

After reading this thread, decided to open a BBB complaint against LVNV to see if that works. Will keep fingers crossed.

Please PM me the email address. Looks like I am headed into battle with these salamanders! They just did this exact thing to me today and hit my husband credit by reaging two old accounts that were falling off in March...ugh.....

Thanks for your help.

I would also want the email address. They just appeared on my CR's last week

without no dunning letter.

I sent you a PM, too.

They just popped up on my reports, too.

The dates are showing "opened" in November 2011... :::::::: sigh ::::::::

I ordered hard reports from all 3 CRAs today.

Let the battle begin.

(I'm thinking this LVNV sh*t is why my scores didn't go up with the addition of 2 new $1,000 trade lines last month ... arrrgh... 3 steps forward, 2 sh*tty LVNV steps back (them and their associated CA!)

I would also appreciate if someone could PM me the email address as well. Thanks in advance!

Can someone PM me the email address as well? Thanks a bunch!

I too have had major headaches from these lowcrawlers. They finally stoppped reporting two accounts that they never verified with me last month; only to find them listed on my wife's credit report for an old Premier credit card account (not mine) from 08/2005. They are reporting this account as: opened 09/2011. Of course they never notified her that this item was going to be reported. My wife's score plunged 91 points! I disputed it with TransUnion and they deleted it within a day. Experian and Equifax are always the problem. Currently trying to dispute it with them.

After reading this thread, decided to open a BBB complaint against LVNV to see if that works. Will keep fingers crossed.

Update:

Received a communication today from the BBB with a response from LVNV. In their response they stated the following:

After further investigation, this account has been closed. A request to

delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer

reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45

days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this

matter may have caused (wife's name).

So it seems it worked! I will check the credit report in a month to see if it, in fact has been deleted. If not, I have the letter to fight harder (sue) if we have to.

I tried the BBB route based on a post on this thread. Its worth giving it a shot. It seems to have worked in this case.

Update:

Received a communication today from the BBB with a response from LVNV. In their response they stated the following:

After further investigation, this account has been closed. A request to

delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer

reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45

days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this

matter may have caused (wife's name).

So it seems it worked! I will check the credit report in a month to see if it, in fact has been deleted. If not, I have the letter to fight harder (sue) if we have to.

I tried the BBB route based on a post on this thread. Its worth giving it a shot. It seems to have worked in this case.

How long did it take to get a response from the BBB for them ?

It worked because as is the case 99% of the time, they don't have any proof. If you send a DV, the result would likely be the same.

It worked because as is the case 99% of the time, they don't have any proof. If you send a DV, the result would likely be the same.

From my experience when sending dv to them the send it to another one of there worthless companies and i start over again.