Sign in to follow this  
myang080

Dispute returned from Chase

Just got my dispute responded back from Chase Credit Card and they send me image of my old check payment from 2005. What is the next step? Is there way I can get this trade line remove?

Just got my dispute responded back from Chase Credit Card and they send me image of my old check payment from 2005. What is the next step? Is there way I can get this trade line remove?

Chase has been pretty forgiving lately. My SO was able to get a baddie removed by emailing the CEO.

PM me if you need contact info.

Ok. I email CEO last night at 2 am and in the

morning I got a phone call from account executive. She state in the voicemail that she will research this account and she will contract me back. She also give me her contact information. I hope this will work out.

GOOD NEWS: Just got letter from Chase

Dear XXXX:

This letter is in response to your inquiry addressed to Jamie Dimon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at JPMorgan Chase & CO. I attempted to reach you by telephone on XXXXXXXX; however, I was unsuccessful in reaching you. I welcome this opportunity to assist you on behalf of Card Services Executive Office.

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding the manner in which the account listed above is reflected on your personal credit file. Please accept this letter as confirmation, I have requested the credit reporting agencies delete this account from your credit file. We encourage you to obtain and review a copy of your credit file after allowing sufficient time for the credit reporting agencies to update your credit profile. If a discrepancy is found you may wish to advise the agency reflecting the error

Yep, that is what they do.

They are treading on the gray area of the FCRA: The can't report incorrectly, but they can sure NOT report, which it what they just did.

Count your blessings. The more people try it, the sooner this path will close.

Edited by GordonShemwey

Yep, that is what they do.

They are treading on the gray area of the FCRA: The can't report incorrectly, but they can sure NOT report, which it what they just did.

Count your blessings. The more people try it, the sooner this path will close.

I will this same method will work with Capital One and Bank of America? I haven't try this yet.