Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

WHY didn't I SHRED those Discover pre-apps

The last post in this topic was posted 3320 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I finally caved after receiving yet another one yesterday.

THIS is what I get for not listening to my instinct:

clear.gifDiscover® Card clear.gifclear.gifclear.gifclear.gifDate Submitted: 10/30/2011

Your application is being processed. We have received your information but need to perform additional processing before we can provide you with a decision. You will hear from us within 30 days of your application being submitted.

Please check back in the future to get an update on the status of your application.

Don't get discouraged D! I also received one of the Pre-Approved Applications, going into knowing I wouldn't get approved. But low and behold I got a approved with 0% with 6 months for the Discover More Card! I was estatic and quite shocked to receive an approval from such a premier CC company. Hang in there everything always turns around, not to mention all of the great advice on here on CB. Hang in there! There is hope!!!!

Call them.. I got the same message when i applied and called them 2 days later and spoke with a credit analyst answered a few questions and I got approved for $1K

I had to send a verification print out from the social security administration to confirm my identity. Luckily had one on hand because of applying for a replacement card to obtain a passport.

It have been because at the time I applied I had ex frozen.

Good luck.

I got the same message. They will call you in 1-2 days to verify the app etc and give you your CL so make sure to answer the phone. Congrats!

I applied about a month ago and got the same message. I got a call from them and they told me that they couldn't approve me for the card I applied for, I did qualify for the Discover More Card with a $1,700 limit.

The last post in this topic was posted 3320 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.