Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

CapOne has agreed to dispute a 30 day late

The last post in this topic was posted 3334 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I first posted about this back in August:

Wassen fracken 30 days past due on lousy Cap One card!

Well, I thought I had PIF at the end of May. When I checked the acct., it showed a $0 balance.

Turns out, there was a $3 interest fee later charged.

Now this has has caused a drop in my score PLUS a delinquency that will be on my CRs for 7 years!

Well, I called and the CSR understood why I thought that I had PIF, so they refunded the $14.81 in interest charges and late fees. B/c they value my business blah blah blah.

Still doesn't take care of the fact that I have a new baddie on my files.

UPDATE:

I called CapOne a few days ago and asked to speak to a credit analyst. She said she understood why I thought I had PIF and missed the $3.00 interest charge that later appeared.

She said that CapOne will be contacting the three CBs in an effort to have the 30 day late removed.

If it doesn't get removed, I will be closing both of my CapOne cards. This delinquency will hurt my chances of being approved for new credit for years to come! All over $3.00 .angry2.gif

Edited by DemonPazuzu

Good luck the promised me the same thing 3 years ago, I still contact them frequently and they make the same promise everytime, We are so sorry we value you business, we WILL make this right... never happens..

Good luck the promised me the same thing 3 years ago, I still contact them frequently and they make the same promise everytime, We are so sorry we value you business, we WILL make this right... never happens..

Well I can't say that I'm surprised to hear that CapOne lies to their cardholders.

I will close both CapOne accounts in a NY minute if they don't resolve this issue.

What makes me even angrier is that they didn't notify me that I had missed the interest charge that was billed in May until THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST! anger.gif

The last post in this topic was posted 3334 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.