Sign in to follow this  
stroked89coupe

The new guide to establish business credit.

Also, if you have a Sprint phone (landline OR cell) you can list yourself in the Sprint white pages HERE This only works if your phone is a Sprint phone AND you're not using a forwarding service. I can't do it, because my business number is through evoice.

I was able to get around the sprint white pages only accepting sprint numbers. I went directly to whitepages dot com and found you can't add a business to their listings, they get their info from an outside agency called localeze. Well Localeze WILL let you list your business and they share info with multiple 411 places. Hopes this helps someone.

I was able to get around the sprint white pages only accepting sprint numbers. I went directly to whitepages dot com and found you can't add a business to their listings, they get their info from an outside agency called localeze. Well Localeze WILL let you list your business and they share info with multiple 411 places. Hopes this helps someone.

How long does it take to get listed online with Localeze?

Thanks for this thread! I just started working on my business in July. I've got everything together and will be sending in funds to the secretary of state for my LLC. I used the links you provided and I already have 1 trade reporting on both Ex and Eq. Wish i knew who it was, because I'm not applying for any net30's until the state accepts my paperwork. I may have to break down and purchase the reports.... Maybe

Why did you chose to incorporate an LLC? I'm just curious.

I just looked at Experian and discovered that my score is a 31% medium high risk. When i moved locations, it took Staples over a year to send me my new statements. They adjusted my billing but it looks like they have reported lates for me. I will send them a letter.

Are there any cards that I would be able to obtain with an Experian score of 31?

Please provide.

I just looked at Experian and discovered that my score is a 31% medium high risk. When i moved locations, it took Staples over a year to send me my new statements. They adjusted my billing but it looks like they have reported lates for me. I will send them a letter.

Are there any cards that I would be able to obtain with an Experian score of 31?

Please provide.

I would bet that the reason for your low score with Experian is because you have too many inquires. Keep those Inquires low. Your Experian score will go back up with trade payments. Now that you have a copy of your credit file, you should dispute any inaccuracies. It will take about 30 days to get your file updated. Lenders will pull your Experian file and or Equifax business credit file. The number of trades, high trades and payment experiences is what will determine their decision. The score is not that big of a deal. They are more concerned about past payment experiences. Good luck.

I am really not sure that I am reading and understanding it correctly. Is there a post that explains what some of the charts indicate. I see acronyms but no words to explain their meanings. I don't see any inquiries.

Please help.

I am really not sure that I am reading and understanding it correctly. Is there a post that explains what some of the charts indicate. I see acronyms but no words to explain their meanings. I don't see any inquiries.

Please help.

Which charts are your referring to?

Please help.

THe Payment Summary charts below the credit score

Please help.

THe Payment Summary charts below the credit score

Okay. The payment summary charts are detailed charts that show the percentage of time that you make you payments. 30 days, 60 days, etc...The trade payment information section is where you'll see your trade lines. They wont list the exact name of the supplier but you'll see the industry listed instead. for example, if staples reported a trade line it would say office supplies and not staples. Towards the end of the report is where you should find your inquires.

Staples and office depot (or anything backed by CITI) reports as ''CITI Group''. Per the CSR REP that was very helpfull with approving me not long ago. Not picking on you AL, Just throwing it out there. Im sending you another email in a second BTW.

We're good. That's what the forum is about. let's share information. That's the only way we'll be able to learn. Good stuff.

You sign up,and I got an e-mail saying it was active immediately

You sign up,and I got an e-mail saying it was active immediately

Did you check 411 to verify that the number is listed?

This is what I did also when I first got started. And I can say for sure that it took 1-3 months to get into 411 after I listed myself with everyone imaginable. Including localeze.

I remember because I used to check 411 all of the time to see if I was in there. It seemed like the only goal at the time.lol :swoon:

Edited by stroked89coupe

And one thing you guys need to understand which alot dont is just because you don't put your social down on a app doesn't mean you didn't PG the account. Alot of the accounts mentioned are PG'd so if you default you may be held responsible for re payment. You need to look at the fine print on the apps. yes they may not pull your credit or report to your credit but you would have to re pay that debt.

And one thing you guys need to understand which alot dont is just because you don't put your social down on a app doesn't mean you didn't PG the account. Alot of the accounts mentioned are PG'd so if you default you may be held responsible for re payment. You need to look at the fine print on the apps. yes they may not pull your credit or report to your credit but you would have to re pay that debt.

True in some cases but not all.

Yes correct not all but alot... A good example is the Grainger app right in the disclaimer it says I and We are responisible for re payment then you sign and print your name right below that. Now if you didn't actually own the company and were signing this apps they probably wouldn't come after you but if your a small company and the owner they will.

Yes correct not all but alot... A good example is the Grainger app right in the disclaimer it says I and We are responisible for re payment then you sign and print your name right below that. Now if you didn't actually own the company and were signing this apps they probably wouldn't come after you but if your a small company and the owner they will.

Interesting little nugget. Thanks

I guess I dont follow instructions well. I submitted my name and number everywhere like 4 months ago and STILL am not listed in yellow pages. Pretty sure I even submitted directly to them but cant say for sure as long as it has been.

I managed to get listed on google places and superpages and a couple of other but not yellow pages. I just submitted directly to them again. But either way I see people with less progress getting accounts. I have applied at all of the supposedly easy ones and to date have not gotten a single account. I am listed on DNB but only have one account showing from february and im not even sure which one that would be. So I dont have a score and cant seem to get any of the other accounts.

I have been in business for just over a year now and I gotta figure I am missing something. I have an account at a local parts house (my business is auto repair) with a $3000.00 limit on a net 30. I got accounts at several dealers and other parts suppliers but they are all COD accounts.

Can someone point out what I am doing wrong here or am I just not giving it enough time?

I guess I dont follow instructions well. I submitted my name and number everywhere like 4 months ago and STILL am not listed in yellow pages. Pretty sure I even submitted directly to them but cant say for sure as long as it has been.

I managed to get listed on google places and superpages and a couple of other but not yellow pages. I just submitted directly to them again. But either way I see people with less progress getting accounts. I have applied at all of the supposedly easy ones and to date have not gotten a single account. I am listed on DNB but only have one account showing from february and im not even sure which one that would be. So I dont have a score and cant seem to get any of the other accounts.

I have been in business for just over a year now and I gotta figure I am missing something. I have an account at a local parts house (my business is auto repair) with a $3000.00 limit on a net 30. I got accounts at several dealers and other parts suppliers but they are all COD accounts.

Can someone point out what I am doing wrong here or am I just not giving it enough time?

I too can't seem to get listed in yellow pages, I don't know why, but it will happen eventually I guess. I'm not too worried about it. I think the reason I have the small accounts that I do have is because I have a website. I too have a DnB # with 1 active account showing but I have no idea what this account this. Keep it up, it will work out