Walmart has Christmas Trees out already

Nostromo

The last post in this topic was posted 3764 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I hate and loathe Xmas :angry::aggressive::beee:

You are not the only one... coming up on dad's 10yr anv Dec 26th from when he died.. heard one of his songs that was played at his funeral today on the radio.. which I always seem to do when I'm stressed.

Sorry for your loss...I never like Xmas..even as a kid, guess I'm just weird..Santa has always been all kinds of shady to me.. <_<

I can see places like Michaels (and other craft stores) having Xmas stuff out in the summer....I mean, many crafts take a while to do.

But Walmart and places like that? That is just plain ridiculous.

It's all about the money.

LOL...it isn't about my money....because I refuse to buy decorations this early in the year. (If I am making something, that is a little different)

However, I don't mind buying gifts early. I don't usually do it (because I am terrible about losing things), but my grandmother usually started Christmas shopping in April or May. She was on a fixed income so she bought gifts throughout the year so that she wouldn't have to spend a lot of money during the holidays.

This will be the best Christmas in a LONG time for me because my first granbaby will be 7 months old and she will be full of energy and loving the paper and boxes. That being said I usually was done shopping by October 1st and this year I haven't even started yet. I plan to give my 18 y/o daughter and her baby my tree and decorations so their house is ready for Santa and the baby and I will buy all new stuff when it goes on clearance after Christmas. I'm super uber excited about that baby having her first Christmas though.

The last post in this topic was posted 3764 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.