Sign in to follow this  
deluxmary2000

We need an official "Tinkerbell Half" thread

Oh look!! It's us NOT RUNNING. :good:

That picture cracks me up - :rofl: I mean, I know I'm pretty tall, but posing next to a line of 5'1" chicks really exacerbates it. It's like we're the Kardashian sisters... and I'm Kloe.

I will only do wine/dine if LB is there to balance out the fun-size people. :lol:

(Seriously, I'm going to look into it. DH will not be pleased, but I'm leaning towards not caring).

AUTO-PAUSE says we finished in a pretty respectable 2:15. :mellow:

I don't know what there is NOT to love about W&D. Wining and dining are two of my favorite things.

I mean, I know I'm pretty tall, but posing next to a line of 5'1" chicks really exacerbates it. It's like we're the Kardashian sisters... and I'm Kloe.

CUTE PIC!!! you guys looks like you belonged is DisneyLand regardless of running... really looks like ya had a ball

DM, how tall are ya?? ( warning, Marilie is pretty much that height as well)

I mean, I know I'm pretty tall, but posing next to a line of 5'1" chicks really exacerbates it. It's like we're the Kardashian sisters... and I'm Kloe.

CUTE PIC!!! you guys looks like you belonged is DisneyLand regardless of running... really looks like ya had a ball

DM, how tall are ya?? ( warning, Marilie is pretty much that height as well)

5'11" :lol: