6 Figure Income CBers

KDS

The last post in this topic was posted 4104 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Not six figures yet, but if I get a Branch Manager position I would be.

Nevertheless, I'm 21, recently got my Bachelors, and make cose to $70,000 a year between salary and bonuses/incentive/commissions. I'm pretty happy where I'm at now.

Plus, I work in the industry I love, and have been recognized all the way up to the Vice Chairman of Commercial Banking - and that's a pretty big deal, given that I work for one of the largest banks in the United States. Doesn't get much better than that. :)

Edited by TheBanker

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But...speaking on the subject of "if you made that much, you wouldn't be on a credit board..." that's BS. I've never had credit issues, but I find this board absolutely fascinating. Mostly because it has a lot to do with my degree and my field but...I love it. And I'm glad I found it. These nuts here are like one crazy, completely dysfunctional, happy family.

Ditto.

And honestly, just because you make good money, doesn't mean you have good credit.

I've had plenty of customers with crazy incomes have crap credit.

Is that a top-secret tease? Or a reference to one I don't know.

Nevermind, I realize that's RDR now. I couldn't get into that as much as the previously referenced one. Eager as all hell for the next one, though. *cough*

Give it a chance, I 100%'d all the games including LA Noire. RDR still is my favorite throughout all of them, and trust me i'm not big on westerns.

I own 3 strip clubs..... (Gentlemen clubs for the PC crowd)

Will you comp me cover... and maybe a few dollar bills to start out with?

Absolutely.

See folks... A few more suckers like this and I will make $100,000. Who says fat, lazy and stupid aren't winning?

GET MONEY!!!!

I did six months ago but I took a pay cut so that I could relocate and leave the busy city life where I was spending up to 3 hours a day in traffic and 10 hours at the office. I now have my peace and sanity back.

So I'll leave this thread now :wave: *poof*

:D

Edited by ericgunit

My hubby and I each make 5 figures. We are Blackjack dealers at the Hard Rock in Tampa.

I'm here because I DO have bad credit. I was pregnant and hubby got so sick he almost died. We have a foreclosure for about $165,000, and the low limit cards I was finally getting approved for are all now charge-offs.

I plan on getting a free consultation with a BK attorney, to see what my options are. I'm worried that they'll say we make too much money.

I Also stay here because General Chat is interesting. I've got many members from here, on my friends list on Facebook.

Guest canyoncat

You know the media stories you read about the Government buying $30K toilets and $3K wrenches? Well I handle the contracts with the suppliers who make them so we can sell them to the Government :blush2:

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.:angel:

If you make 6 figures you sure as heck wouldn't be hangin' out on a credit forum.

But it is the internet, where EVERYONE makes 6 figures....yeah....that's the ticket....washing my Ferrari....don't get the Rolex wet....

Although 5% do make 100k or more, which would mean a potential of 5000 members could be at that income. I doubt it though.

:rolleyes:

high income does not mean high wealth or good credit management skills.

moreover, not everyone who hangs out on a credit forum has bad credit.

If you make 6 figures you sure as heck wouldn't be hangin' out on a credit forum.

But it is the internet, where EVERYONE makes 6 figures....yeah....that's the ticket....washing my Ferrari....don't get the Rolex wet....

Although 5% do make 100k or more, which would mean a potential of 5000 members could be at that income. I doubt it though.

:rolleyes:

high income does not mean high wealth or good credit management skills.

moreover, not everyone who hangs out on a credit forum has bad credit.

Agree with both points. :good:

I work in education. my base is under 100K but I usually gross a little over 100K with extra-contractual work. But then I also get 20 weeks paid vacation a year.

spouse's base is over 100K and works in banking. but then she does not get 20 weeks vacation a year.

Nevermind, I realize that's RDR now. I couldn't get into that as much as the previously referenced one. Eager as all hell for the next one, though. *cough*

Give it a chance, I 100%'d all the games including LA Noire. RDR still is my favorite throughout all of them, and trust me i'm not big on westerns.

OMG, you do what my 17 year old wants to do!

So....any advice I can give him, to steer him down right path to that job? I don't care what it pays, I'd just love to see my kids all have jobs they love.

Any particular college classes he'll need?

So....any advice I can give him, to steer him down right path to that job? I don't care what it pays, I'd just love to see my kids all have jobs they love.

Game Simulation and Design. from an Accredited school. Then he'll need to play video games 24/7 (which Im sure wont be a problem for him... the rest of you might get tired of looking at the back of his head haha)... even still if he gets lucky he might get a job as Tester. Which means lots of hours, lots of abuse for very little pay. :rofl:

Fats, wasn't "video game tester" also on that Cracked.com list of "awesome sounding jobs that actually suck," or something? :lol:

My old school has a special graduate program specifically for gaming and animation. A couple of guys I went to grad school with work at Electronic Arts. They were both in the normal computer science master's degree program but took some of the courses that you would have in the specialized program. The showcases link is pretty fun if you have a little time to kill.

http://www.clemson.edu/dpa

• 2 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 4104 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.