Sign in to follow this  
ashlia

My Success Story

If you want the long, drawn out version of events, you can find My Success So Far below, but this is the down and dirty, itemized list of all accounts that have been deleted from the Big Three. I had forgotten some along the way, luckily have been writing each deletion in a little book...now that I am down to one baddie...and it is being litigated...it seems like the perfect time to pull this out and give you my list. It is long!

My Success So Far:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=461668&st=0&p=4414146&fromsearch=1&&do=findComment&comment=4414146

Millennial Financial (EX, EQ, TU)

CenterPoint Energy CO (EX, EQ, TU)

NCO Financial (EX, EQ, TU)

Capital One CO (EX, EQ, TU)

First Premiere CO (EX, EQ, TU)

World Finance (EX, EQ, TU)

Leland Scott & Associates (EX)

HSBC 5 lates, changed to Never later (EX, EQ, TU)

Ameristar Financial (EX, EQ, TU)

Chrysler Financial CO (EX, EQ, TU)

Oklahoma Student Loans(2 accounts) lates (EX, EQ, TU)

Citibank (this wasn't mine, opened when I was 15) (EX, EQ, TU)

Oklahoma County Judgement (EX, EQ, TU)

Escallate (three accounts) (EX, EQ, TU)

Diversified Credit Systems (five accounts plus three duplicates) (EX, TU) This is where I have one baddie remaining...in litigation now.

Copras Care (EX)

Pay Alliance (five accounts) (EX, EQ, TU)

United Revenue Corporation (EX)

Equinox Collections (plus one duplicate) (EX)

So that is what I have accomplished since November of 2010 to present. I started my first steps in repair in November 2010, did okay on my own, and found CB in February of 2011. I'm in Texas, and found out about our great consumer laws from CB, and things have been moving at a rapid rate since then.

My FICO's are TU 666(that one baddie is reported there)

EQ 787(clean report)

Thank you CB! Thanks go to Centex and WaltG55 as well. I wish I could have visited with you on CB. But the knowledge you left here carries on. Special thanks to Cprems, whom I owe many steak dinners. Clambert...all I can say is...dance.gifdance.gif, I have way too much fun messing around on this board with you! TxBayCPA and TxSwagg...thanks for all your help as well! TxStars, you are my girl, go get em'; FICO548, we'll get Diversified! Of course thanks to Jack 1212 too...I did use the JA several times!

Newbies...READ! READ IT ALL! SOAK IT UP!!! And don't get mad when the answer you get isn't the one you wanted. It happens, but keep plugging away. This process is slow, sometimes painful, yet deeply satisfying. Good luck to all!!!!

Love you too :P you go girl!!! check out your pm... slower than pondwater you are lol

I just saw it! Awesome! I was working on this thread, took a while...

Congrats! May I ask how were you able to get them off? Were they a combination of PFD, DV, threat of litigation, etc?

Cheers!

Oh, gawd. I need you to be my mentor. Dh's 8 -10 baddies are nothing compared to my list, which looks terribly long like yours. I've barely given mine any attention since I started w/dh's he just got auto approved for a discover card and the walmart card last night, though, so I'm doing something right on his... Anyway, thanks for the inspiration! (and definitely for the whychat judgement tip!)

Yes. Several were goodwills, some were just plain ole' SOL disputes, some were JA, and one PFD(Electric bill). Mostly though, I can think the wonderful Texas consumer laws!

Congrats! May I ask how were you able to get them off? Were they a combination of PFD, DV, threat of litigation, etc?

Cheers!

Awesome job!! 700 club in your back pocket.

TX consumer laws ROCK!

I'm a VA girl to the core, but dag on it VA needs some consumer friendly protection laws.

I tried to talk my fiance into it when she was looking for nursing jobs but she didn't want to move that far away from family. Oh well, Mayo is a great place to work for and there is great job security.

Can you give more details about getting the Cap 1 CO removed? Was it a paid or settled CO? When was it due to fall off?

Sorry to have a 1000 questions ... DSO has one that just won't budge. :aggressive:

Edited to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have made some serious progress, Girl!

Edited by Crackie

Can you give more details about getting the Cap 1 CO removed? Was it a paid or settled CO? When was it due to fall off?

Sorry to have a 1000 questions ... DSO has one that just won't budge. :aggressive:

Edited to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have made some serious progress, Girl!

I wish I could help, but that one was pretty well SOL and fell off in my first blanket dispute. I let that charge off back in 2003/2004, so it was just its time to die! Sorry I can't be of any help on this one. I can say I am fairly flabbergasted I was sued by Cap 1. It was a $300 CL, but with the interest and fees they charged, ballooned to over $1,300. I think my Texas residency probably helped, b/c I can't be garnished.

ETA: it was unpaid.

Edited by ashlia

been following your threads for a while. Congrats again. Still cant believe you were able to get the COs off. Unfortunately mine wont fall off for another 5 years and I can be very impatient. Keep it up and keep us posted on your success. Congrats!!!!

Bump so it can be moved to pinned success stories.

ETA: Thanks Mods!

Edited by ashlia

If you want the long, drawn out version of events, you can find My Success So Far below, but this is the down and dirty, itemized list of all accounts that have been deleted from the Big Three. I had forgotten some along the way, luckily have been writing each deletion in a little book...now that I am down to one baddie...and it is being litigated...it seems like the perfect time to pull this out and give you my list. It is long!

My Success So Far:

http://creditboards....1

Millennial Financial (EX, EQ, TU)

CenterPoint Energy CO (EX, EQ, TU)

NCO Financial (EX, EQ, TU)

Capital One CO (EX, EQ, TU)

First Premiere CO (EX, EQ, TU)

World Finance (EX, EQ, TU)

Leland Scott & Associates (EX)

HSBC 5 lates, changed to Never later (EX, EQ, TU)

Ameristar Financial (EX, EQ, TU)

Chrysler Financial CO (EX, EQ, TU)

Oklahoma Student Loans(2 accounts) lates (EX, EQ, TU)

Citibank (this wasn't mine, opened when I was 15) (EX, EQ, TU)

Oklahoma County Judgement (EX, EQ, TU)

Escallate (three accounts) (EX, EQ, TU)

Diversified Credit Systems (five accounts plus three duplicates) (EX, TU) This is where I have one baddie remaining...in litigation now.

Copras Care (EX)

Pay Alliance (five accounts) (EX, EQ, TU)

United Revenue Corporation (EX)

Equinox Collections (plus one duplicate) (EX)

So that is what I have accomplished since November of 2010 to present. I started my first steps in repair in November 2010, did okay on my own, and found CB in February of 2011. I'm in Texas, and found out about our great consumer laws from CB, and things have been moving at a rapid rate since then.

My FICO's are TU 666(that one baddie is reported there)

EQ 787(clean report)

Thank you CB! Thanks go to Centex and WaltG55 as well. I wish I could have visited with you on CB. But the knowledge you left here carries on. Special thanks to Cprems, whom I owe many steak dinners. Clambert...all I can say is...dance.gifdance.gif, I have way too much fun messing around on this board with you! TxBayCPA and TxSwagg...thanks for all your help as well! TxStars, you are my girl, go get em'; FICO548, we'll get Diversified! Of course thanks to Jack 1212 too...I did use the JA several times!

Newbies...READ! READ IT ALL! SOAK IT UP!!! And don't get mad when the answer you get isn't the one you wanted. It happens, but keep plugging away. This process is slow, sometimes painful, yet deeply satisfying. Good luck to all!!!!

That is freaking awesome!!! Congrats big time!!!yahoo.gif

As f this morning, all my reports are CLEAN! I obtained my goals one month earlier than I had hoped, and last week purchased a 2010 Toyota corolla at 2.9%. My scores are hovering around 785-790ish, and I am one happy lady! Oh, and did I mention I got engaged last week? Yay!

As f this morning, all my reports are CLEAN! I obtained my goals one month earlier than I had hoped, and last week purchased a 2010 Toyota corolla at 2.9%. My scores are hovering around 785-790ish, and I am one happy lady! Oh, and did I mention I got engaged last week? Yay!

nice scores!! No baddies? How many positive tradelines are reporting? I am just planning on how to improve my scores when my baddies are deleted..........I have ZERO positive tradelines and joined two Credit Unions last week......maybe I can start with Orchard and then get a secured from one of the CU's??????????