The Monster TransUnion Bumpage TU B* Master Thread

BobWang

The last post in this topic was posted 2817 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question that maybe someone can assist me with. I used b* to clear off some inquiries last year, I did it twice. The second time cleared them off was finished around late November. Today 9 hard inquiries came back on my Transunion credit report. Can anyone tell me why this happened?

There are at least five new threads about this today.

Dear moorish1,

I'm going out on a limb here to speculate that you don't speak cvese. What my ill-tempered friend is saying is that he's glad you've taken this opportunity to de-lurk, and you've chosen the ideal place to pose your query. :angel: Moreover, he's graciously called your attention to the veritable cornucopia of new threads on this very matter. Alas, cv, himself, is similarly afflicted with these recurring blemishes on his TU. (Perhaps that's more than you wanted to know...but I digress.)

Anyway -- glad you're here, and don't sweat the TU hiccup. I think this happened in February 2012, so it's not a frequent thing...but it happens. Just keep swimming! :dance:

Got a real quick question. I just started using smart credit again in dec I had 11 inquires. down to 6 inquires on Monday. as of Wednesday I now have 51 inquires dating all the way back to feb of 2013. called transunion and they claim they have always been there anyone have any information you can help me out with

^^^^

I have a question that maybe someone can assist me with. I used b* to clear off some inquiries last year, I did it twice. The second time cleared them off was finished around late November. Today 9 hard inquiries came back on my Transunion credit report. Can anyone tell me why this happened?

Dear moorish1,

I'm going out on a limb here to speculate that you don't speak cvese. What my ill-tempered friend is saying is that he's glad you've taken this opportunity to de-lurk, and you've chosen the ideal place to pose your query. :angel: Moreover, he's graciously called your attention to the veritable cornucopia of new threads on this very matter. Alas, cv, himself, is similarly afflicted with these recurring blemishes on his TU. (Perhaps that's more than you wanted to know...but I digress.)

Anyway -- glad you're here, and don't sweat the TU hiccup. I think this happened in February 2012, so it's not a frequent thing...but it happens. Just keep swimming! :dance:

You were saying?

I asked because I have had an issue of identity theft issues with someone got my info open accounts had to file a complaint with local pd which then forwarded it to the fbi. These inquires have never been there

Has Friday come early this week?

Edited by JennyAZ

To clear something up smartass. when there is proof of identity theft that is out side of the usa. it goes to the FBI. Yes the guy was out side the usa. According to a guy I have been working with for the past 2 years the ip address is coming out of yemen.

ISIS?

LOL I wish I would send them a lovely package to go along with it. needless to say got a ad thing for ace check cashing in 2013 for a Preapproval so I applied. next day I had over 152 phone calls and over 1000 emails. mass spammed my info out to ever ding-a-ling tom and harry out there. This person here had bought phones from tmobile shipped to an address in philly. Then applied for a apple card and tried to buy iPads and have them delivered to an address in Europe. on top of that getting phone calls at work claiming I owe 1000 dollars for a pay day loan which I have never taken out. and can only be paid with a green dot card. clear scam

Dear moorish1,

You were saying?

...you're still here...? :wave:

Got a real quick question. I just started using smart credit again in dec I had 11 inquires. down to 6 inquires on Monday. as of Wednesday I now have 51 inquires dating all the way back to feb of 2013. called transunion and they claim they have always been there anyone have any information you can help me out with

:stop::warning:

If you are doing B*, DO NOT call the CRAs if inquiries show back up that are within the legal timeframe for reporting.

If you can't live with them coming back, don't B*.

If you are doing B*, DO NOT call the CRAs if inquiries show back up that are within the legal timeframe for reporting.

Maybe I read the other responses incorrectly but I thought that Mlibby said that those 51 inqs were not there before they started to B*.

Maybe I read the other responses incorrectly but I thought that Mlibby said that those 51 inqs were not there before they started to B*.

Based on "I just started using smart credit again," I doubt they showed up from anything else.

Based on "I just started using smart credit again," I doubt they showed up from anything else.

Maybe I read the responses incorrectly. :dntknw:

I have that problem sometimes.

Maybe I read the responses incorrectly. :dntknw:

I have that problem sometimes.

I don't think Mlibby is fully aware of his/her own situation.

With all that's been going on, I just wanted to year a moment to say thanks to all you fine folks who dedicate ALOT of your time for the greater good. It's people like you that help make the differences in lives. Hell Im living proof of such. Nonetheless, thank you all again, I enjoy all the convos, and hope everyone has as good of a Weekend as possible!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2817 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.