Sign in to follow this  
BobWang

The Monster TransUnion Bumpage TU B* Master Thread

This is odd...well over 56 and my hard from Aug 10th is still on my report...huh?!

What am I missing?

CONSUMERINFO via CONSUMER INFO.COM: 09/25/2012, 09/24/2012 (2)

via KARMA/TRANSUNION INTERAC: 09/25/2012, 09/24/2012 (2)

via PATHWAY DATA INC: 09/25/2012, 09/24/2012, 09/23/2012, 09/22/2012, 09/21/2012, 09/20/2012, 09/19/2012, 09/18/2012, 09/17/2012, 09/16/2012, 09/15/2012, 09/14/2012, 09/13/2012, 09/12/2012, 09/11/2012, 09/10/2012, 09/09/2012, 09/08/2012, 09/07/2012, 09/06/2012, 09/05/2012, 09/04/2012, 09/03/2012, 09/02/2012, 09/01/2012, 08/31/2012, 08/30/2012, 08/29/2012, 08/28/2012, 08/27/2012, 08/26/2012, 08/25/2012, 08/24/2012, 08/23/2012, 08/22/2012, 08/21/2012, 08/20/2012, 08/19/2012, 08/18/2012, 08/17/2012, 08/16/2012, 08/15/2012, 08/14/2012, 08/13/2012, 08/12/2012, 08/11/2012 (46)

via TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE: 09/25/2012, 09/12/2012 (2)

CONSUMER INFO.COM: 08/23/2012, 08/13/2012 (2)

CONSUMERINFO.COM: 08/23/2012 (1)

PATHWAY DATA INC: 08/23/2012, 08/13/2012 (2)

TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE: 08/23/2012 (1)

Total Permissible Purpose softs found: 58

Edited by junkyour925

This is odd...well over 56 and my hard from Aug 10th is still on my report...huh?!

What am I missing?

CONSUMERINFO via CONSUMER INFO.COM: 09/25/2012, 09/24/2012 (2)

via KARMA/TRANSUNION INTERAC: 09/25/2012, 09/24/2012 (2)

via PATHWAY DATA INC: 09/25/2012, 09/24/2012, 09/23/2012, 09/22/2012, 09/21/2012, 09/20/2012, 09/19/2012, 09/18/2012, 09/17/2012, 09/16/2012, 09/15/2012, 09/14/2012, 09/13/2012, 09/12/2012, 09/11/2012, 09/10/2012, 09/09/2012, 09/08/2012, 09/07/2012, 09/06/2012, 09/05/2012, 09/04/2012, 09/03/2012, 09/02/2012, 09/01/2012, 08/31/2012, 08/30/2012, 08/29/2012, 08/28/2012, 08/27/2012, 08/26/2012, 08/25/2012, 08/24/2012, 08/23/2012, 08/22/2012, 08/21/2012, 08/20/2012, 08/19/2012, 08/18/2012, 08/17/2012, 08/16/2012, 08/15/2012, 08/14/2012, 08/13/2012, 08/12/2012, 08/11/2012 (46)

via TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE: 09/25/2012, 09/12/2012 (2)

CONSUMER INFO.COM: 08/23/2012, 08/13/2012 (2)

CONSUMERINFO.COM: 08/23/2012 (1)

PATHWAY DATA INC: 08/23/2012, 08/13/2012 (2)

TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE: 08/23/2012 (1)

Total Permissible Purpose softs found: 58

never mind it dropped off - yeah!

Hi Everyone,

I keep seeing to go thru the backdoor for your TU report. Can anyone tell me how to go thru the backdoor?

Thank you.

So I've been trying to B* my transunion report. Today I was doing my daily pulling and notices that I had one less hard on smart credit but credit karma and ccmp still had the same amount of inquiries as before. Is that normally how it works?

Thanks,

The only puller that truly creates bumpage for Transunion is Smart Credit Premium, correct?

So, as soon as I'm done bumping Equifax, I can cancel MPM, USAA, and Equifax Complete, and just have SCP, right?

Also, what site shows my softs for Transunion..none of these show them for TU, only Equifax?!

The only puller that truly creates bumpage for Transunion is Smart Credit Premium, correct?

So, as soon as I'm done bumping Equifax, I can cancel MPM, USAA, and Equifax Complete, and just have SCP, right?

Also, what site shows my softs for Transunion..none of these show them for TU, only Equifax?!

Correct, you must BD TU to see your softs.

I just gained access to my report courtesy of my fraud alert. I was dismayed and more than a little upset to see that there are actually 8 hards showing on my credit report! All services I subscribe to (SCP, MPM, CK) show only 1 hard. I loaded all my softs into the TU counter and there are 81..This is not good at all and for those of us running around thinking we have INQs to burn...well, yeah...not really. I do want to know what version a potential creditor will see...just as the MyFico TU score is worthless trying to b* may also be worthless...

I just achieved TU B* with 55 SCP pulls + what I can assume to be an extra 1 or 2 CK pulls. I will be ordering a TU report at the end of the month to see what is going.

Let us know what you find Hitch. Since I am due to hit my 84 on EQ on/about Nov 19th (I canceled USAA so I am down to 1 puller for EQ) I will keep going and see what happens.

I said I was going to do it at the end of the month, but for the sake of science I pulled my report from TU.

The hard inquires are still on my report, but SCP, CK, USAA, and MPM all report 0.

The INQ counter confirms 65 soft pulls from my last inquiry.

Just a guess, but what does this mean for us? A bump in FICO scores which should/might help us in computer generated decisions, but upon manual review the inquires will be present.

Right and if you have an INQ sensitive creditor you can forget about it irrespective of scores...

I said I was going to do it at the end of the month, but for the sake of science I pulled my report from TU.

The hard inquires are still on my report, but SCP, CK, USAA, and MPM all report 0.

Just a guess, but what does this mean for us? A bump in FICO scores which should/might help us in computer generated decisions, but upon manual review the inquires will be present.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm treating TU like EX... no apps with TU pullers unless I'm very sure of approval and no CLI requests with TU pullers unless I'm pretty sure it's a soft.

Well, ever since re-insertion, I haven't trusted TU.

I mean, how unethical *ARE* they?

To let us cheat, then bust us? :P

Well, ever since re-insertion, I haven't trusted TU.

I mean, how unethical *ARE* they?

To let us cheat, then bust us? :P

So true. Of course we expect the CRAs to flout the law whenever they can get away with it. We've learned to accept a certain amount of unethical behavior from them.

But re-insertion of legitimately B*d inquiries is beyond the pale! :P

Is B* still working on TU? The counter says 60 and nothing has come off. The hard is ELAN and they usually come off.

I have about 49 pulls on SmartCredit right now.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm treating TU like EX... no apps with TU pullers unless I'm very sure of approval and no CLI requests with TU pullers unless I'm pretty sure it's a soft.

Have there been any confirmations of this showing on manual review Occam? I somehow escaped the "enhanced reports reinsertion" until now (hardcopy dated 11/27) when alot of people started reporting this back in September. I have reports from when this all started occuring (hard copies from TU) for Sept, and a few from October that were marked "enhanced" as well - but DID NOT show ANY inquiries - as I had bumped them all. Since it is a hard copy direct from them - if I were to get a denial based on "too many inquiries", could this be grounds to dispute with TU to take them back off? (Copy October report with nothing on it, and send it to them with a "um, what is this" letter?) lol

This REALLY enhanced report I finally got btw, had about 12 phone numbers associated with me and about 10 variations of my two employers listed (1 old, 1 current)

Edited by hrguy

Have there been any confirmations of this showing on manual review Occam? I somehow escaped the "enhanced reports reinsertion" until now (hardcopy dated 11/27) when alot of people started reporting this back in September. I have reports from when this all started occuring (hard copies from TU) for Sept, and a few from October that were marked "enhanced" as well - but DID NOT show ANY inquiries - as I had bumped them all. Since it is a hard copy direct from them - if I were to get a denial based on "too many inquiries", could this be grounds to dispute with TU to take them back off? (Copy October report with nothing on it, and send it to them with a "um, what is this" letter?) lol

This REALLY enhanced report I finally got btw, had about 12 phone numbers associated with me and about 10 variations of my two employers listed (1 old, 1 current)

There is no real confirmation either way yet. There's some anecdotal evidence that creditors don't see the B*d inquiries but no proof yet and the Vantage hypothesis is still viable too.

I plan to test it myself in January with a Barclay's app but I'm not the perfect guinea pig (I'd likely get approved anyway because I've only got 7 B*d inqs left and none of them are very new).

What we really need is for a guinea pig with a massive number of B*d recent inquiries to go after an inq-sensitive creditor...

In the meantime I'd still advise caution with TU. Don't take B* for granted, only app for TU pullers you expect to be approved for, and beware that the rules can change at any time.

There is no real confirmation either way yet. There's some anecdotal evidence that creditors don't see the B*d inquiries but no proof yet and the Vantage hypothesis is still viable too.

I plan to test it myself in January with a Barclay's app but I'm not the perfect guinea pig (I'd likely get approved anyway because I've only got 7 B*d inqs left and none of them are very new).

What we really need is for a guinea pig with a massive number of B*d recent inquiries to go after an inq-sensitive creditor...

In the meantime I'd still advise caution with TU. Don't take B* for granted, only app for TU pullers you expect to be approved for, and beware that the rules can change at any time.

Well - according to this enhanced report, I have about 29 hards, of which 9 will fall off within the next two months. The rest are from late 2011 and this year. I did app for a barclay's on 10/25/2012, and the analyst actually remarked on how well my report looked to only be 3 months out of BK - she said the ONLY reason she is turning me down was because I needed just a little more time on my revolving accounts to make her comfortable. I know Barclay is INQ sensitive, she mentioned nothing...and she was actually the second analyst I spoke with, neither said anything. And I did have several, over 10 from July-October for various things when I applied, but had been bumped prior to the app...dntknw.gif

Well - according to this enhanced report, I have about 29 hards, of which 9 will fall off within the next two months. The rest are from late 2011 and this year. I did app for a barclay's on 10/25/2012, and the analyst actually remarked on how well my report looked to only be 3 months out of BK - she said the ONLY reason she is turning me down was because I needed just a little more time on my revolving accounts to make her comfortable. I know Barclay is INQ sensitive, she mentioned nothing...and she was actually the second analyst I spoke with, neither said anything. And I did have several, over 10 from July-October for various things when I applied, but had been bumped prior to the app...dntknw.gif

I didn't have as many inqs but Barclays only mentioned my low AAOA and overall credit age nothing about my B*d inqs when I reconned.

I didn't have as many inqs but Barclays only mentioned my low AAOA and overall credit age nothing about my B*d inqs when I reconned.

Yea I guess the only way to really know is to ask if a recon is needed...."how many inqs do you see?" lol ph34r.gif

Yea I guess the only way to really know is to ask if a recon is needed...."how many inqs do you see?" lol ph34r.gif

rofl.gif

That sounds like pretty strong evidence (especially from hrguy :good: ) that B*d inquiries aren't visible to creditors who pull a normal report. And we already know FICO doesn't see them.

But I still don't trust TU. I wonder if they offer the "enhanced" report at a premium? The percentage of consumers bumping inqs is so small, I doubt many creditors would pay extra for such a thing. Alternatively, it may still be in *beta* testing.

That sounds like pretty strong evidence (especially from hrguy :good: ) that B*d inquiries aren't visible to creditors who pull a normal report. And we already know FICO doesn't see them.

But I still don't trust TU. I wonder if they offer the "enhanced" report at a premium? The percentage of consumers bumping inqs is so small, I doubt many creditors would pay extra for such a thing. Alternatively, it may still be in *beta* testing.

Also the vantage score hypothesis is still a possibility.