SANTANDER GOODWILL LETTER SUCCESS!!!

fixinmycrediks

THANK YOU CB!!!

I had a rough patch back in 2009 Mar-Jul with some 30/60 days lates then a year of ontime payments then hit again with few 30/60 lates 2010 betweenJul-Nov followed up with ontime payments since Dec until now I am current.

I have gone from Feb 28 sending out DV's 7 baddies (just this week getting AFNI removed--previous post)down to only 1 baddie on my EX report which has been disputed and WhyChat letter sent for $65 medical bill. Just pulled my actual EQ FICO of 632 this week!!!

I decided to send out a goodwill letter to Santander Consumer USA (lates)from what I have learned on CB(thank you everyone!!!). In my letter I basically took responsibility for my past actions; asked if they would remove in goodwill the lates from Jul-Nov2010. I said in no way am I disputing the accurate information, nor am I asking that the previous late payments before the time frame above be removed.....

THEY REMOVED IT ALL! So far it only showed up on my EX report today (from sending out the letter Friday!!)--my account now starts from Jul2010 through Dec with "ok's" on report; then shows ND's Dec through Mar2011 and shows APR with "ok" and I haven't even made my payment yet this month??? Any negative effects from these NDs?

Since this is EX I don't know what my actual FICO score is but my FAKO went from 645 to 716 with this change on EX. I figure I lost some history since I had to refinance this auto loan during the hard times but my average account is still showing 3.7years and the score boosted!! I will have to join PSECU for EX score!

Thanks CB!!! I need a tissue I am so happy :cry2: tears of joy!

Congrats!!! Gives me the want to try this with them. Funny thing is that I have lates around that same time period. When I actually paid and caught up, some of the lates went to paid! Ive heard bad things about them and getting them to do things like this. Maybe I will send a letter on a Friday and hope for the same results. Once again, Congrats!!!

Your Latest FICO® Scores

TRANSUNION FICO SCORE---686 EQUIFAX FICO SCORE---717

(OOOps...editing this as the links went directly to my acct on myfico)

THIS SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUGS TO THE GUYS ON HERE, KISSES TO THE LADIES!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

Thanks MarvBear---you are correct on the ND

Schizcat---You can do it

If I can figure out how to put the copy and paste above in my signature I willlllllll

Edited by fixinmycrediks

Your Latest FICO® Scores

(OOOps...editing this as the links went directly to my acct on myfico)

That only works for your computer since you have the credentials and/or

page cached. Had any of us clicked the link, it likely would have brought

us to the login page, rather than dropping us directly into your account.

Just an FYI.

• 1 year later...

THANK YOU CB!!!

I had a rough patch back in 2009 Mar-Jul with some 30/60 days lates then a year of ontime payments then hit again with few 30/60 lates 2010 betweenJul-Nov followed up with ontime payments since Dec until now I am current.

I have gone from Feb 28 sending out DV's 7 baddies (just this week getting AFNI removed--previous post)down to only 1 baddie on my EX report which has been disputed and WhyChat letter sent for $65 medical bill. Just pulled my actual EQ FICO of 632 this week!!!

I decided to send out a goodwill letter to Santander Consumer USA (lates)from what I have learned on CB(thank you everyone!!!). In my letter I basically took responsibility for my past actions; asked if they would remove in goodwill the lates from Jul-Nov2010. I said in no way am I disputing the accurate information, nor am I asking that the previous late payments before the time frame above be removed.....

THEY REMOVED IT ALL! So far it only showed up on my EX report today (from sending out the letter Friday!!)--my account now starts from Jul2010 through Dec with "ok's" on report; then shows ND's Dec through Mar2011 and shows APR with "ok" and I haven't even made my payment yet this month??? Any negative effects from these NDs?

Since this is EX I don't know what my actual FICO score is but my FAKO went from 645 to 716 with this change on EX. I figure I lost some history since I had to refinance this auto loan during the hard times but my average account is still showing 3.7years and the score boosted!! I will have to join PSECU for EX score!

Thanks CB!!! I need a tissue I am so happy :cry2: tears of joy!

What department did you mail your letter to at Santander?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 1/16/2019 at 2:56 PM, watts2988 said:

Congrats! You are the only person I have ever seen succeed with a GW from them. Would you mind sharing the address you used via PM? I have one from them I am looking to remove as well.

Thanks!

This thread was nearly eight years in age...while that does not mean success might not be available in the present era, the person the OP contacted may not even still work with the bank. 

You can get executive contacts through the various financial filings required of publicly traded entities.  Those holding titles like SVP are ALWAYS a good starting point. 

• 1 year later...