Sign in to follow this  
dmdusn

MIlitary members with a Chase CC

If you're military and don't have PM privileges, email admin at creditboards.com, or do something to get my attention and I'll take care of it. I try to catch you all when you register, but it's not always obvious. :)

Do you still have the info for this...if so, then can you please send it to me? Thanks

Some of you may not know this, but Chase really really likes the military. They bent over backwards, went above and beyond any other bank out there. They were even more friendly then everyone's favorite "military" CU. Well, if you have had any problems, have lates on your reports, have a charge off with Chase, shoot me a PM. I just gave someone here the other day a contact in the Exec. office, and they reversed/removed his charge off. He pm'd me about it this morning. I figured I'd let all the mils on here know. I also have Citi, GEMB, Progressive, AAFES, NEX contacts, and a few more. Words of advice: Whenever writing a Goodwill, always, always attach a copy of your orders, copy of id, proof of mil service, all that stuff. It really seems to do the trick. Let them know, "I was on deployment", "I was out of the country", "Forgot to set up on auto pay before I left, had no way to access internet". Everyone has a story, tell it to them.

Sorry for not replying, I just got back from deployment. If you still need info, PM me and I will get it to you. Or PM one of the other people that already got it fixed. I'm done rebuilding, so I don't frequent that often anymore.

No prob! As it turns out this did work out for me, the name given turned out to be someone else but she was able to get me approved. For me it was a new Chase/Co-Brand AAFES card...I was initially denied, called the general credit/recon line, denied, call the contact and was approved! Thanks

No prob! As it turns out this did work out for me, the name given turned out to be someone else but she was able to get me approved. For me it was a new Chase/Co-Brand AAFES card...I was initially denied, called the general credit/recon line, denied, call the contact and was approved! Thanks

Good day I am new here and in a similar situation. I currently have the Star card and I would like to upgrade to the Chase can you send me that info please. Thank you.

Good day I am new here and in a similar situation. I currently have the Star card and I would like to upgrade to the Chase can you send me that info please. Thank you.

You still got to apply first, you can apply online through aafes / regular star card log in...If you get denied then call the contact...I strongly advise not converting but to apply for the Chase outright...

Is the contact for citibank or citifinancial? I'd love the info if it's citifinancial.

Has anyone had luck getting CO's removed? How did you go about it, letter, email, phone call?

Can you pm me the contact to AAFES and who ever else you have

Some of you may not know this, but Chase really really likes the military. They bent over backwards, went above and beyond any other bank out there. They were even more friendly then everyone's favorite "military" CU. Well, if you have had any problems, have lates on your reports, have a charge off with Chase, shoot me a PM. I just gave someone here the other day a contact in the Exec. office, and they reversed/removed his charge off. He pm'd me about it this morning. I figured I'd let all the mils on here know. I also have Citi, GEMB, Progressive, AAFES, NEX contacts, and a few more. Words of advice: Whenever writing a Goodwill, always, always attach a copy of your orders, copy of id, proof of mil service, all that stuff. It really seems to do the trick. Let them know, "I was on deployment", "I was out of the country", "Forgot to set up on auto pay before I left, had no way to access internet". Everyone has a story, tell it to them.

Chase didn't do a goodwill for us, but she did "realize we are military and would love to see if we qual for a rate reduction"...well, we BETTER qual, otherwise you're breaking the law, lady! Uggh, I just didn't like her response. We faxed our needed information over weeks ago and the interest rate is still the same and no refund has been given :/

I know Im a little late on this Post but I dont have PM right yet. Can anyone just message me the contacts for Chase and AAFES...possibly HSBC and USAA

I am late to this but if you still have the Chase info I would like that info as well. I am trying to get just one Chase credit card vice the debit I have with them.

I'm late to this post also, and a brand new member, but do you still have the Chase contact info? Also, Breeze, could you square me away so I can send and receive PMs? Any help is appreciated. Hoaah!

Good afternoon,

I hate to sound like a broken record. I know I'm late, I'm just finding this thread. I would like to know if someone kindly PM the Chase information to me as well. Breeze, I've been a member here since 2007 but have been away for a while, would you mind adding my PM privileges? Thank you in advance, I truly appreciate the assistance :-)

Edited by Kimickey

Hi, can you please PM me the Chase contact. I have contacted the Exec. office twice and the first time I didn't mention the military and was told no. The second time I mentioned that I was military and was asked to provide proof. I faxed it over immediately and was told NO again. If you can give me a little guidance, this would be great. Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon,

I hate to sound like a broken record. I know I'm late, I'm just finding this thread. I would like to know if someone kindly PM the Chase information to me as well. Breeze, I've been a member here since 2007 but have been away for a while, would you mind adding my PM privileges? Thank you in advance, I truly appreciate the assistance :-)

You have PM privileges. :) You've had them a long time now.

Hi, can you please PM me the Chase contact. I have contacted the Exec. office twice and the first time I didn't mention the military and was told no. The second time I mentioned that I was military and was asked to provide proof. I faxed it over immediately and was told NO again. If you can give me a little guidance, this would be great. Thanks in advance.

Their contact info IS the executive office. What exactly were you asking for? Providing military proof will only lower your interest rate to 6% if you got it before your time in service. Otherwise, everything else is just a goodwill from them.

dmdusn,

Please PM me the Chase contact. I just returned from Afghanistan and found I had a c/o for a credit card account with them.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I'm military and new to this board. I would like to get the Chase info if Breeze or another admin can help set me up with PMs.

Thanks

It looks like the OP has not been on here in a while. If someone else has these contacts please PM them to me.

Thank you

Is there anyway you can help PM the contact info for Chase, the first thing i want to take care on my credit report is to remove the settlement i made with them 6 1/2 yrs ago for $1000.00