Sign in to follow this  
dmdusn

MIlitary members with a Chase CC

Some of you may not know this, but Chase really really likes the military. They bent over backwards, went above and beyond any other bank out there. They were even more friendly then everyone's favorite "military" CU. Well, if you have had any problems, have lates on your reports, have a charge off with Chase, shoot me a PM. I just gave someone here the other day a contact in the Exec. office, and they reversed/removed his charge off. He pm'd me about it this morning. I figured I'd let all the mils on here know. I also have Citi, GEMB, Progressive, AAFES, NEX contacts, and a few more. Words of advice: Whenever writing a Goodwill, always, always attach a copy of your orders, copy of id, proof of mil service, all that stuff. It really seems to do the trick. Let them know, "I was on deployment", "I was out of the country", "Forgot to set up on auto pay before I left, had no way to access internet". Everyone has a story, tell it to them.

I just want to let you all know this guy is the real deal. After talking with him I contacted Chase. They removed the lates on one of my accounts and re-opened both of my Chase cards and gave them both a CLI!!! This is totally unreal. Thanks so much.

I just want to let you all know this guy is the real deal. After talking with him I contacted Chase. They removed the lates on one of my accounts and re-opened both of my Chase cards and gave them both a CLI!!! This is totally unreal. Thanks so much.

Glad I could help. Chase is pretty amazing to the MIL members.

I leave for basic in July.

I have a charge off with them, do you think it would work for me if I contacted Chase after Basic Training? lol

Some of you may not know this, but Chase really really likes the military. They bent over backwards, went above and beyond any other bank out there. They were even more friendly then everyone's favorite "military" CU. Well, if you have had any problems, have lates on your reports, have a charge off with Chase, shoot me a PM. I just gave someone here the other day a contact in the Exec. office, and they reversed/removed his charge off. He pm'd me about it this morning. I figured I'd let all the mils on here know. I also have Citi, GEMB, Progressive, AAFES, NEX contacts, and a few more. Words of advice: Whenever writing a Goodwill, always, always attach a copy of your orders, copy of id, proof of mil service, all that stuff. It really seems to do the trick. Let them know, "I was on deployment", "I was out of the country", "Forgot to set up on auto pay before I left, had no way to access internet". Everyone has a story, tell it to them.

Could I get a PM of that personal contact because I have had there card for over 3 yrs, and have been denied a cli every time I asked.

Can you send me the contact info for Chase? They charged off my credit card and it's still dragging down my score. Thank you.

I gotta agree, chase bent over backwards for me too!! Lowered my interest rate to 0% for the length of the deployment!

Edit: and it was just sending them a copy of my orders that did the trick!

Edited by lupoman

Could someone please PM or email the contact info. I have 3 accounts with chase that are preventing me from an approval on a home loan. Deployment killed my credit. Thanks in advance.

Could a nice kind soul please provide me with Chase Contact? I would like to work on my CS will on my deployment. Thanks in advance!

Could someone please PM me the Chase contact? I just became aware that I have several charge offs listed on my CR from them when I was turned down for a lease and have less than a month to route my request chit for BAH.

Well, if you have had any problems, have lates on your reports, have a charge off with Chase, shoot me a PM. I just gave someone here the other day a contact in the Exec. office, and they reversed/removed his charge off. He pm'd me about it this morning.

Hey dmdusn,

I have some things that I could use an inside man to help me with. I could use both AAFES and Chases info if you don't mind.

Thanks a million

dmdusn,

Would it be possible for me to get the contact information for this person? I had a charge-off from Chase after I got out of the Army and became unemployed. I've since rejoined the Army and paid (settled amount) the account though it was charged-off. I'm hoping to get a second chance. I applied for a Chase card the other day but was denied because of the lates and charge-off related to that period of unemployment. Hopefully they'll work with me.

dmdusn,

Can you send me this info as well?

Can you PM me the info for Chase? I have a late payment from before I joined the Navy that I'd love to have removed, if possible. The SSCRA helped a lot with the 6% interest limit in getting that payed off.. But I still have the late payment on my report. Thanks!!

Just realized that I can't send / receive messages because I'm too new of a member to this board. If someone could email me the contact info the Chase, I would greatly appreciate it! My email is deleted by admin

Thanks!!

Edited by breeze
fixed PM's