Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Multiple CLI's on QVC card in the last month

The last post in this topic was posted 3624 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Earlier this month QVC card had a $2100 CL. I have noticed that if I ask for a CLI about every 2-3 days I get an increase. My card with them is 2 years old and I only bought a video game once to use the card, in which I PIF before statement cut.

Just a thought if anyone has this card to try for an increase. They may review this later on my account and snatch some back, but I do not really care. I have had about 6 increases within the month (haven't really kept track) and CL is now at $7,800. I am not sure what I could by at QVC for that amount, but doubt I will even use the card.

Just a thought if others have this card. May help with overall utilization.

Just on this card. The other GEMB cards not quite the same. I would prefer this on Lowe's card, but fun hitting that increase button nonetheless.

Just on this card. The other GEMB cards not quite the same. I would prefer this on Lowe's card, but fun hitting that increase button nonetheless.

AHhh a GEMB card... I do like those. Interesting... I should stay out of the credit forum, it always has me wanting to do stupid things. :rofl:

Just got another from $7800 to $9400. 2 in as many days. Guesstimating 6-7 this month. Seems each gets a little more. I really ahould stop. :)

Just got another from $7800 to $9400. 2 in as many days. Guesstimating 6-7 this month. Seems each gets a little more. I really ahould stop. :)

Seems on their last AR they approved you up to a certain dollar amount, but the button can only give increments of a different dollar amount. I bet you hit your cap soon.

But this is awesome anyhow.

Have you checked any CRs to see if they're softing you, or when your last AR was from them?

Seems on their last AR they approved you up to a certain dollar amount, but the button can only give increments of a different dollar amount. I bet you hit your cap soon.

Have you checked any CRs to see if they're softing you, or when your last AR was from them?

Strange getting about 7 CLI's from one account in the same month. I'll post more if I get more. B)

Might have hit today. I;ll see next time I click.

We are pleased to offer you the following New Credit Line :

New Credit Limit: $10000

Please Click the Submit Request Button to accept the New Credit Line. You may request a lower Credit Line by clicking the Request Lower Amount button.

AH ha! Experimentation is fun! Next time I get a CLI from a GEMB quarterly button-click, I'm going back for more a day later just in case. :lol:

I have about 10 GEMB cards. This is the only card that does this for me. 3 in 3 days, and around 8 for the month. Come on GEMB.

Its not like I would ever spend 10,000 at QVC site.

AH ha! Experimentation is fun! Next time I get a CLI from a GEMB quarterly button-click, I'm going back for more a day later just in case. :lol:

I have about 10 GEMB cards. This is the only card that does this for me. 3 in 3 days, and around 8 for the month. Come on GEMB.

Its not like I would ever spend 10,000 at QVC site.

Great for overall util, though. :)

Now how many of us are going to apply for a QVC card? :lol:

The last post in this topic was posted 3624 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.