High Limit Business Credit Cards

johnnylong

The last post in this topic was posted 2681 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

What are the best high limit business credit cards? I am looking for cards over $50k and up. 780 scores across the board and I do not mind PGing - just need to add some solid high limit cards

I have found US Bank to be generous with business credit cards. I used to have I used to have one for $50K and another Business LOC for $50K more.

If you exceed 50K you usually have to show tax returns and more paperwork. A great tactic for getting high limits is to merge cards with the same bank

and put both lines on one card. Amex is good for this since they like to give you multiple cards. I think both the cards should be either personal or

business though. I never tried to merge a biz card with a personal one myself.

What are the best high limit business credit cards? I am looking for cards over $50k and up. 780 scores across the board and I do not mind PGing - just need to add some solid high limit cards

I have found US Bank to be generous with business credit cards. I used to have I used to have one for $50K and another Business LOC for $50K more.

If you exceed 50K you usually have to show tax returns and more paperwork. A great tactic for getting high limits is to merge cards with the same bank

and put both lines on one card. Amex is good for this since they like to give you multiple cards. I think both the cards should be either personal or

Those days are gone! It is very hard just getting a credit line of $15K or 20K even with those credit scores. It would be highly unlikely that you would get a single card with a 50k limit.

Those days are gone! It is very hard just getting a credit line of $15K or 20K even with those credit scores. It would be highly unlikely that you would get a single card with a 50k limit.

That is quite possible. I used to make $200K a year and this was 7 year ago so the economic meltdown has changed the landscape I would think. Card mergers

can still be effective for larger lines however since the bank has effectively no increase in liability. In fact it should save the bank money to have only one account

to maintain instead of two.

Here's a question for you guys...

Could you (should you) limit your CLs to say... a few months worth of operating expenses?

That is not an easy question to answer, as it varies from industry to industry, profession to profession, and must consider both business and personal financial health.

Those are the type of questions that people contract with me to spend some time on and give some analysis to justify my answer. Of course, a person can just answer, but what justifications are there?

Edited by ArchonInitiative

• 2 years later...

I recently applied for Chase Ink card - answering an offer - and received $22k - very happy with that!

But I agree very difficult these days to get high biz limits - Bank Atlantic gave me $25k before the meltdown.

I also got in with PSECU before they stopped lending outside of PA (for biz products) and happily got $20k cc and $40k biz term loan....but haven't been able to find a local CU in (CA) for good biz products.

Hoping others share their successes.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The last post in this topic was posted 2681 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.