Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

What's your Cap One CL?

The last post in this topic was posted 3612 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Cap One CL  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Capital One CL?

• $100-300
    • $301-500
    • $501-800
    • $801-1000
    • $1001-1300
    • $1300-1500
    • $1501-1800
    • $1801-2000
    • $2001-2500
    • $2501-3000
    • $3001-3500
    • $3501-4000
    • $4001-5000
    • $5001+ (list if you feel like it)

Pick what your CL is with Capital One. Mine has been stuck at $1000 for years now, and frankly, I am thinking about canceling. It's my oldest card, by about 2, and it's my worst credit limit and highest interest rate. It's a Capital One platinum.

If you want to post what type of card yours is and how old/interest rate that would be interesting to see.

Cheers

Edited by wallop

I just pulled my FICO score because I was told my FAKO is way off. Trans FICO is 760, EX Fico is 729. FAKO trans was 761, EX 740.

just got a 2% no hassle gas card from them, very good considering i had huge IIB with them. I forget what the interest is but with low limits, i dont know how everyone doesnt PIF anyway. I will find myself paying multiple times a month to keep this under the limit and rack up the cash back. (thankfully hsbc cranked up my limit to 900 on their 2% card) I can understand someone ditching an AF card after a few years but if there's no AF, id just keep any card i had, period. all my reward cards make enough for me to pay the AF 3-4x over during a year so i dont mind paying so much. Sure id like it removed, but i doubt they ever will.

Think this would be a good time to open a Master Card with Barclay's? My average age of accounts is 4 years, with oldest being 5.5 years.

juniper was my first card out of BK so i just assume they are pretty easy. regular CLIs if you spend 4% on the balance transfer check. i got up to 4800 in just 3 years

Formerly $1,000 CL. It had no annual fee, but it probably wan't going to grow much, if at all. It was the "average credit" Standard Platinum card. Closed it after the one-year mark hit a few days ago.

<br>I have had my Cap1 Account since early 2001.  NEVER had an increase.  It's been at 500.00 all this time.<br>

Crazy Cap One. Those of you with greater thank 5K, Bob?? :) what is the trick here?

Edited by wallop

<br>I have had my Cap1 Account since early 2001.  NEVER had an increase.  It's been at 500.00 all this time.<br>

Crazy Cap One. Those of you with greater thank 5K, Bob?? :) what is the trick here?

It was a pre-approval from 2005.

I think that's the max for Cap One cards.

Three Capital one cards:

$500 - Capital One "No Hassle Rewards" card

$500 - Sony Card

$250 - Secured

The no hassle rewards card started out at $300 and I was given a CLI after the fourth statement cut.

has anyone with less than great credit applied for the no hassle no annual fee then been demoted to the AF card? i didnt know if they kick you down to the AF card if you dont qualify for the free one so i just did the fee one

Three Capital one cards:

$500 - Capital One "No Hassle Rewards" card

$500 - Sony Card

$250 - Secured

The no hassle rewards card started out at $300 and I was given a CLI after the fourth statement cut.

Same here. I got an increase after fourth statement. $500 to $750. Credit Steps. Love my Sony card though :)

Pick what your CL is with Capital One. Mine has been stuck at $1000 for years now, and frankly, I am thinking about canceling. It's my oldest card, by about 2, and it's my worst credit limit and highest interest rate. It's a Capital One platinum.

If you want to post what type of card yours is and how old/interest rate that would be interesting to see.

Cheers

Mines $300.00 but, it's a secured card & I haven't added anymore funds to it since NFCU approved me for their cash rewards visa card.

I have 1 Platinum MC that started at $500 in July and got the auto $250 increase in Nov. I got a No Hassle MC in Oct with a $500 CL and will get a $250 increase scheduled in March.\

After 10 years, and only $1000 CL, I will close my CAP1 on Feb 2011

They never, never, never will do and increase on my account. This card does have a $39 annual fee.

I don't need a LOW CL/ANNUAL FEE card.

They are sending new card offer, but I don't need three hard pull and maybe another $1000 cl card.

I have nice 11x/8x CL with CITI, AMEX, US BANK, CHASE and BOFA

SO, bye bye CAP1

Is it bad to apply for credit on a Sunday?

30k.

I usually apply on weekdays.

Why do you apply on weekdays? Is there a better chance for approval?

Not a better chance of approval.

Just a better chance of talking to a human about why I need more credit.

6k limit on Cap One Platinum

started with 1k and they gave me an auto CLI to 6k after a year with the card (this was a few months back). I'm really not sure why but I had a high util. so maybe they thought they would help me out? Seems unlikely but I'm grateful none the less!

Back when they had the questionnaire prior to applying, I applied for the "Above Average" Platinum MC and got $5K. Since then, it has been upped to $8K and some kind of rewards have been added. I don't use it.

The last post in this topic was posted 3612 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.