I just can't find any comfortable shoes!

The last post in this topic was posted 3839 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have odd feet. Ok, I am trying to accept that. But I still want to look nice at work, is that too much to ask? My feet are size 10, and if that's not bad enough they are completely flat. No arch whatsoever, nada. So heels more than 2 or so inches are out of the question. I am up and down all day at work and it seems like my feet hurt all the time. In the last month I have ordered probably 15 pairs from Zappos and Shoebuy. And sent every pair back. I just need something that will work with slacks and skirts and doesn't look to old ladiesh (I'm 37). I'm partial to wedges. Any suggestions?

I have odd feet. Ok, I am trying to accept that. But I still want to look nice at work, is that too much to ask? My feet are size 10, and if that's not bad enough they are completely flat. No arch whatsoever, nada. So heels more than 2 or so inches are out of the question. I am up and down all day at work and it seems like my feet hurt all the time. In the last month I have ordered probably 15 pairs from Zappos and Shoebuy. And sent every pair back. I just need something that will work with slacks and skirts and doesn't look to old ladiesh (I'm 37). I'm partial to wedges. Any suggestions?

It may be too much to ask where you are located, but id say find the largest department store you can and spend some time trying them on.

Different shoes fit differently. Trust me.

Ditto the inserts/supports.

Have you tried Propet brand? Available through ShoeBuy and Zappos (free shipping both ways). I have a pair of their actual high heels that are the only heels I've been able to wear in years. I know they have sandals and athletic styles too, not sure what you are looking for as "work" shoes.

Good luck, it's no fun when the dogs are barkin'!

for work, Im also partial to wedges... I also agree with the arch supports or other orthotics

I wear something similar to these ( with a rubber heel though) most days

http://www.zappos.com/nine-west-smooch-black-leather

1278023-p-LARGE_SEARCH.jpg

The last post in this topic was posted 3839 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.