Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Joining PSECU is easy as 1-2-3!

The last post in this topic was posted 1047 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I don't think the process is any faster for getting the paperwork/process completed. They just verify you're in their realm of service. I don't believe they make you wait longer if you came from the parks program. So it would take the same time it took others (for me I applied last Friday and had my welcome packet last night... I however only live a few hours away so postal mail did not take long).

By the way... for the folks getting their online access... make sure you activate your free FICO score! It's NOT done automatically.

Login to the portal, click on "My Money" on the top navigation. Then on the left navigation bar at the bottom will be "FICO® Score". Click it and follow the instructions to enable.

They say it will update shortly after the first when they do their regular account review soft pull.

I app'd last Saturday for membership and haven't heard a peep from them so far. I should have printed off the application when I was done to sign, but I picked the send the app option. I think I will call them tomorrow.

in case it wasnt mentioned, 15th of the month for the score...but today is the 12th so they are a bit early posting it..oh well :) also notice the lag time.

Next scheduled update: 12/15

As of November 6, 2010 Your Experiansm FICO ® score is: 679

Apped for membership 11/3/2010 and mailed signed app for Savings on 11/04/2010. Soft pull Experian when I apped. Called to add checking on 11/04/2010. Unfroze Experian just in case. Hard pull on Experian 11/08/2010 and recieved the welcome to PSECU email on the eve of 11/08/2010.

Step

Edited by stepthirteen

I wonder why I'm behind you??? Did they make you send in another signed app for checking? They did for me? She told me to include a letter stating I just sent in application for savings just a few days ago. Presumably so they wouldn't pull another hard.

I hope I get my welcome email soon.

Savings signed app sent in 11/03

Checking and checking card app sent in with ss and dl card copys sent 11/06

Nothing yet!

Yeah, it's seems like we might be inundating them. I also sent in my signature application on 11/6 and haven't heard a thing.

I called today to inquire as to status of membership and CSR told me to check back toward the middle of next week.

Parks membership fee for $20 was pulled from checking on 11/1 and $6 fee for PSECU was pulled from checking on 11/2.

I hope that they're not closing the doors, I'm also wondering if I might be able to get the EX hard re-coded if I am denied admission and my funds returned to me..!!

Nothing yet!

Yeah, it's seems like we might be inundating them. I also sent in my signature application on 11/6 and haven't heard a thing.

I called today to inquire as to status of membership and CSR told me to check back toward the middle of next week.

Parks membership fee for $20 was pulled from checking on 11/1 and $6 fee for PSECU was pulled from checking on 11/2.

I hope that they're not closing the doors, I'm also wondering if I might be able to get the EX hard re-coded if I am denied admission and my funds returned to me..!!

im sure they are backlogged. based on my experiance......

Nothing yet!

im sure they are backlogged. based on my experiance......

Fingers crossed that's the reason why I haven't heard anything since sending in my second copy of everything on 11/2, since they "never received" the first copy. :blush:

I called today. Said that my app looked good but still in the pending file. The rep mentioned that they get to all of the apps in the order they are received. She said my app should be finalized by early next week.

I mailed my app last Wednesday.

I got my membership packet in the mail today. I applied last Tuesday so that's a pretty fast turnaround.

Did you apply for checking with membership?

Yes I did.

Well, I got a box of new PSECU checks in the mail today.

I haven't received a welcome letter or email or anything else yet though.

Weird, but at least it's something.

Hopefully tomorrow's mail will have some more "stuff"..!!

Does anyone know if they will pull a Chex report? I have a problem on there now and don't want to waste $26 if I'm only going to get turned down.

Thanks

Haven't seen anyone answer this yet. I went ahead and applied anyways (figured I might get shut out of I waited)....I'm just really hoping they don't pull a chex report.

Looks like im in now. I got my account number today, and just logged into online banking. No EX Fico yet, but it looks like I should get one sometime next month. Awesome sauce!

The last post in this topic was posted 1047 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.