Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BK Deleted... Effects?

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

Hey Guys/Gals!! Recently I read that someone disputed their bankrupcty on the CRA and it was deleted by some and not by others. I followed what they did and disputed with Equifax and Experian. I got my results today from Equifax and they deleted it.. How big of an overall impact will this make on my credit? It wasn't deleted from Experian, and I haven't tried transunion yet.

Thanks

Depends on many factors:

Average Age of Accounts

Number of Accounts

Overall length of credit history

Utilization on existing revolving credit

Lates/charge-offs/collections/etc (other baddies)

Was this your last baddie? If so, you might want to pull your EQ from MyFICO and see where you're at.

i have to ask..how did you get BK removed from the report?

AAoC was is 18mo

Have 5 opened on Equifax one closed..

Current reported Utilization is like 85%

No other baddies..

Have 31 inquiries

And how did I remove it from my report .. I simply disputed it. Didn't work that easy with Experian. But I'm researching other methods.. and I'm also going to try TransUnion.

Myfico score the other day was 631 and I just purchased it and its a 648! I can't wait till my cards update and my utilization is almost at 30% and myfico says I have a baddie but it doesn't appear on my Equifax report... Hum.. Wierd

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.