Sign in to follow this  
Hillbilly with Credit

The USAA-CCMP FaKos dont change much, do they

Has anyone else noticed this? It is as if Experian hates me.

It only went LOWER, in response to a bad entry. I have since gotten current, and nothing has happened. It is stuck, and that is an Experian puller.. The other two bureaus show higher, and there is no B* as its USAA.. :unsure:

Mine hasn't changed at ALL since I signed up several months ago. I put no stock in their numbers really.

The changes have been slow 1-5 points with major changes.

USAA I believe helps with EQ B but it takes months. Nothing b's ex.

Unless they do, for no reason. Stuff actually changes, they don't move. I send in a dispute to EQ, my USAA FAKO goes up 130 points.

Unless they do, for no reason. Stuff actually changes, they don't move. I send in a dispute to EQ, my USAA FAKO goes up 130 points.

When HSBC & FP came off my EQ reports.. my credit score we/ them stayed the same. As I said.. mine never moves.

If that's the same fako as the CS one, it mostly only moves with inquiries being added or falling off. With "falling off" I mean after the full 2 years, in case you don't get rid of them any other way. That's the only change I have observed so far in roughly 2 years.

If that's the same fako as the CS one, it mostly only moves with inquiries being added or falling off. With "falling off" I mean after the full 2 years, in case you don't get rid of them any other way. That's the only change I have observed so far in roughly 2 years.

Oh, maybe that explains it. All the inqs seem to have 'fallen off' this month.

people loveeeeeee caring about FAKOs for some reason, its like they cant accept that they mean nothing!

I thought that they weren't changing for me as well until stuff started changing drastically.

had baddies fall off, balances paid (large amounts), new accounts/inqs, aging... the typical. THEN the fako's went crazy on me, changing almost daily.

a measly $50 payment now changes my fako by 10 points

Edited by Kevin22

LOL MyFICO FICO scores can rocket up and down 50 points with no change on the experian trimerge report engine fakos.

Edited to add I see Kevin got his to change, guess my activity is not interesting enough.

Edited by Tyra

Has anyone else noticed this? It is as if Experian hates me.

It only went LOWER, in response to a bad entry. I have since gotten current, and nothing has happened. It is stuck, and that is an Experian puller.. The other two bureaus show higher, and there is no B* as its USAA.. :unsure:

Thank you for bringing this up, because I was about to. In fact, since I started with the service on 10/10, the scores for all three have never varied:

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Although I am able to pull my credit report daily and see those numbers change, the FICO/FAKO scores are not updating at all since starting with them.

Bemusingly, Credit Karma's FAKO score for me is 698 after BOA slashed my credit line earlier this month.

I wonder if the actual score calculation or pull is only done periodically, not daily.

I think EXP makes themselves purposely obtuse, like one of my creditors. My account with an OC was removed Past Due status, now my TU is at 554 with them.. it WAS 526.

I look to see if the number changes, if it goes up or down. They are fake, yeah, but if it changes, then an account must have reported.. working on making the numbers move favorable. :good:

We should file suit against EXP. They are NOT what they say, and make life difficult for us. And they USED TO be my highest Score.. now TU is.

Scores is one thing, but it is even more annoying that some of my tradelines are reporting 3 month old info. I used to have TrueCredit, but I wanted daily monitoring on all three. Now I can refresh my report every day, but the info is often several months old.