Look only 59%SPR!!!!

MMWTHREAD

The last post in this topic was posted 4925 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just ran across this ad and was curious. Can't believe they are serious. Who would agree to such a thing?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aventium® Gold Credit Card

• No annual fee for the first year

• Looking for a new credit card? Apply today

• Sometimes reality gets in your way - A credit card offer for those with less than perfect credit

• Try it out. Monthly reporting to major Consumer Reporting Agencies. Apply now

• See website for complete terms and conditions

Intro APR Intro APR Period Regular APR Annual Fee Balance Transfers Credit Needed

See website* See website* See website* See website* N/A* Bad Credit*

CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!!

\/

\/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fees, Rates, Costs and Limitations

Interest Rates and Interest Charges

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases 59.9%

APR for Cash Advances 59.9%

How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each Billing Cycle. We will not charge you interest on Purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.

Minimum Interest Charge If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50. The Minimum Interest Charge will not be assessed in the first 12 months your Credit Account is open.

For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Federal Reserve Board at http://www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard.

Fees

Set-up and Maintenance Fees NOTICE: Some of these set-up and maintenance fees will be assessed before you begin using your Card and will reduce the amount of credit you initially have available. Based on your initial credit limit of $300.00, your initial available credit will be only about $300.00.

• Processing Fee $75.00 (one-time fee)

• First Year Annual Fee $0.00

• Subsequent Year Annual Fee $75.00 annually (which will be billed at $6.25 per month)

Transaction Fees

• Cash Advance Either $5.00 or 3% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $10.00). This fee will not be assessed to Cash Advances taken in the first 12 months your Credit Account is open.

• Foreign Currency 3% of each transaction amount in U.S. dollars. This fee will not be assessed to foreign transactions made in the first 12 months your Credit Account is open.

Penalty Fees

• Late Payment Up to $35.00.

• Return Item Charge Up to $29.00.

I kinda remember once I applied for one of those First Premier bankcards was slapped with an outright denial. It is a reminder for me to tread with extreme cautions when it comes to using one's credit. Most people have seen better or worse days.

That is disgusting, however... there are a whole slew of us who either presently or previously had first premier cards.... which are probably just as expensive.

:rofl:

Still disgusting. I'm kicking myself for not finding this place 5 years ago.

+1

5 Years ago would have been grand. 10 to 11 years ago just before I turned 18 would have been short of life saving.

The last post in this topic was posted 4925 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.